Disaster in the earth is a lesson for the people
- The incontestable (69:1). What is the incontestable (69:2)? What has made you know what the incontestable is (69:3)? Had denied Thamud and Ad in the disaster (69:4). As for Thamud, they had been destroyed by the devastating (earthquake) (69:5). And as for Ad, they had been destroyed by a wind of violent storm (69:6). He has imposed it upon them for seven nights and eight days in succession that you could see the people fallen therein as if they were decayed trunks of date-palms (69:7). Do you then see any remains of them (69:8)? And had come to Pharaoh and whoever of his before, and the overturned cities with the sin (69:9). As they had disobeyed a messenger of their Lord; so, He seized them with a devastating seizure (69:10). Indeed, when we had overflowed the water, we carried you on the floating ark (69:11). That we might make it a reminder for you, and a listening ear would be a listener of it (69:12).
Note: God has destroyed Thamud, Ad, the people of Pharaoh and the people of Noah in the past for denying their messengers making it a reminder for the people of the subsequent generations that they would be listeners having listening ears.
- it is notworthy that a disaster in the earth for destruction of wicked communities is a punishment for denying God’s messages but it is a lesson for the people of later generations while the disbelievers among the later generations ignore the disaster as they had difficulty to reflect it to be a punishment by God for their wrongdoing, and the people of the present generation, who are living in a scientifically and technologically advance community are not an exception when they are witnessing a world-wide disaster from COVID 19 being a smoke in the sky covering the people indicated in (44:10-15) as a consequence of denying a reminder of Quran’s mathematical coding defined in (74:30-37) delivered in 1974 by a messenger of the covenant upon the fulfillment of a major covenant of God with all the prophets (3:81) including Muhammad (33:7) along with the relevant promise and prophecies in the Quran. Even God has blessed us to confirm it mathematically including a disaster in the earth and the punishment in the Hereafter found in 13 verses across 6 surahs as detailed below, which is befitting for the people of the present generation having intelligence to verify it:
Note: Orange highlighted cells indicate punishment in the Hereafter and orange light highlighted cells indicate a disaster in the earth that we are experiencing from a world-wide outbreak of COVID 19 for denying the messenger sent with a reminder of Quran’s mathematical coding about 45 years later being delivered it in 1974, while the Quran confirms that God has not been punisher until He sends a messenger (17:15) nor had He destroyed any town unless its people are wicked after a messenger reciting His revelation (28:59).
Events on a day the world will come to an end
- Then when has been blown in the horn a single blow (69:13). And has been moved the earth and the mountains, then they have been crushed a single crushing (69:14). Then that day has occurred the occurrence (69:15). The heaven has split, so it is on that day a frail (69:16).
Note: God has given a short description how the world will come to an end that the earth and the mountains will crush and the heaven will split. The disaster in the earth, which is ignored by most people even it is a sign to reflect to the event on a day the world will come to an end, confirming it from the following mathematical confirmation as proof being the total from the 3 verses at the beginning of the surah that indicate the disaster in the earth should be our concern and 4 verses describing the event on the end of the world is a multiple of 19 (133 = 19x7).
Note: This mathematical confirmation has established a relationship between the disaster in the earth and the event on a day the world will come to an end to strengthen our hearts to reflect to both to save our souls leading our life according to God’s words.
Judgment and rewards based on our records
- The angels are around its edges, and eight will bear your Lord’s Throne of their above on that day (69:17). That day you will be exposed; no secret will remain hidden from you (69:18). Then as for whoever has been given his record in his right hand, then he will say, “Here is my record, you shall read (69:19). Indeed, I have been certain that I will be a receiver of my accounting.” (69:20). So, he is in pleasant life (69:21). In high Garden (69:22). Its fruits are hanging near (69:23). You shall eat and drink in satisfaction for what you have sent in the past days (69:24). And as for whoever has been given his record in his left hand, then he will say, “Oh, I wish! He is not given his record (69:25). I would not know what is my account (69:26). Oh, I wish it has been the end! (69:27). My wealth has not helped me (69:28). My power has gone from me.” (69:29). You shall seize him and shall shackle him (69:30). Then you shall burn him in the Hellfire (69:31). Then into a chain, its length is seventy cubits, then you shall cast him (69:32). Indeed, he has done not to believe in God, the Great (69:33). He would not love on feeding of the poor (69:34). So, there has not been any intimate friend for him here today (69:35). Nor is there any food except from causing wounds (69:36). Nor will eat it except the sinners (69:37).
Note: The judgment will occur followed by the end of the world and the angels will be all around to carry out God’s command. Everything what we have done will be exposed. Those who will receive their records in their right hands will be in a pleasant life for their righteous deeds while those who will receive their records in their left hands will be in a miserable life for their wrongdoing and will burn in the Hellfire and they will be provided food for the sinners that will cause wounds inside them.
Prophet would be punished if he had fabricated anything
- That nay! I swear by what you see (69:38). And what you do not see (69:39). Indeed, it is an uttering of an honorable messenger (69:40). And it is not an uttering of a poet; little is what you believe (69:41). Nor is it of an uttering of a soothsayer; little in what you take heed (69:42). A revelation from Lord of the worlds (69:43). And if he (prophet) had fabricated any of the saying against us (69:44); surely, we would have seized of him by the right hand (69:45); then surely, we would have cut off the aorta from him (69:46). Then no one from you would be a protector of him (69:47).
Note: By taking oath God has affirmed that His prophet has recited what has been revealed to him is an uttering of an honorable messenger, a revelation from Lord of the worlds, and if he had recited anything other than it, he would be punished and no force in the earth could protect him. But it is unfortunate that millions of the so called Muslims around the globe and their leaders claim that he had stated hadiths and sunnahs to do the righteous deeds to make Heaven for them expecting his intercession on a day of the Judgment, which does not make any sense as judgment will take place based on our records is one of many evidences God has given throughout the Quran. Even this piece of information found in 10 verses beginning with an oath of God referring to 2 items: (1) the seen and (2) the unseen has a mathematical conformation being the sum of surah and the relevant verse numbers a multiple of 19 => 494 (19x26) as detailed below a fact-based evidence derived from the Quran as a guidance, clear proofs of the guidance and the statute book (2:185):
Note: Confirming by God taking oath referring to the seen and the unseen along with mathematical confirmation is an explicit proof leaving no room to have any doubt in our hearts that hadiths and sunnahs invented and assigned to the prophet down the generations are fabrications and great lies introduced by the frontline corruptors of Islam as he only recited what had been revealed to him from God to avoid his Lord’s punishment.
A reminder is given to His prophet to be righteous
- And indeed, it is surely a reminder for the righteous (69:48). And indeed, we surely know that there are deniers from you (69:49). And indeed, it is surely a regret for the disbelievers (69:50). And indeed, it is a truth of the certainty (69:51). So, you (prophet) shall glorify in (the) name of your Lord, the Great (69:52).
Note: God has confirmed that what is given to prophet Muhammad is a reminder to be righteous, which is a truth with the certainty but it is a regret for the deniers who have disbelieved in it while God has asked His prophet to glorify the name of his Lord, the Great.
Surah Al-Haaqqah (Surah 69: The Incontestable) is a short surah consisting of 52 verses and the most significant aspects that are covered in it are: (1) reflection to the disaster in the earth, (2) destruction of the wicked people in the past (3) event on a day the world will come to an end, (4) judgment and rewards based on records, (5) prophet would be punished if he had fabricated anything and (6) a reminder is given to the prophet to be righteous.
However, its review may be another God given opportunity to help us to save our souls in the Hereafter reflecting to a disaster in the earth from the destruction of the wicked communities for denying God’s messages. God has mentioned destruction of 4 communities from the past as examples in the surah being a lesson for the people of the subsequent generations but most people do not pay any attention to those disasters to get their lesson to reform themselves. But what is unfortunate for us that when the people all over the world are witnessing a world-wide disaster from COVID 19 outbreak (44:10-15) cannot make any focus either to a reminder (74:30-37) sent with God’s messenger of the covenant (3:81, 33:7) living in scientifically and technologically advanced community failing to reflect that God has not been punisher until He sends a messenger (17:15, 28:59), while the ignorant scholars are covering it with great lies like many other prophecies in the Quran to misguide themselves and their blind followers making losers in the Hereafter instead of reforming them reflecting to the warning before the great strike (44:16), which is not too far from now as predicted to be in 2280 A.D (1710 A.H).
Judgment will take place based on our records followed by the events of the end of the world. Those who will receive their records in their right hands will be in a pleasant life while those who will receive their records in their left hands will be in a miserable life and will burn in Hellfire being chained therein. Thus, believing in intercession at God on a Day of the Judgment to help admit into Paradise by Jesus for Christians and by Muhammad for Muslims is a myth being the satanic trick to make them losers.
God has warned His prophet if he had uttered any fabrications other than what has been revealed to him, he would be punished, but still the corruptors of Islam have invented and assigned hadiths and sunnahs to him as Islamic teachings being inspired by Satan, while prophet has been innocent of it. He has confirmed with God’s words that he has been given a reminder to be righteous glorifying God as his Lord, which eliminates any need of hadiths and sunnahs as Islamic teachings if we can reflect not being deaf and blind.
The surah is short, even with short verses while instruction and facts derived from it are very straightforward to reflect to the disaster in the earth from the destruction of the wicked people in the past including people in the present generation and the event on a day the world will come to end as well as to avoid misconception and misguidance around us. Even the prophet has been warned immoderately, but there is a lesson for us in the warning that we never think to deviate from God’s revelation for any other teachings, being His revelation only means for us to go to His path guided by Him as there is truth with certainty in a reminder what has been given to His prophet to be righteous. Thus, those who believe in hadith and sunnah invented and assigned to prophet do not believe in what the Gabriel has brought down into prophet’s heart by permission of God confirming what was before it as guidance and good news for the believers (2:97) as the falsehood cannot be mixed with the truth (6:82). On the other hand, we may also reflect that the judgment based on our records confirms the elimination of the concept of intercession around us as well. When God helps us to save us, then why should we not make efforts to reflect that to be in the eternal peace when we meet Him using our God given knowledge what He has given us for living in a generation now?
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.