The statute book revealed through His servant is a warner
- Blessed is the One who has revealed the statute book through His servant (Muhammad) that it can serve as a warner for the people of the world (25:1).
Note: God has assigned the Quran an attribute of the statute book, which is a means for us to be direct worshipers of God without being misled as well as not associating any partners with Him while He has revealed it through His servant to warn the people with it, while it is a warner as well.
The sovereignty belongs to God
- The One to Him belongs dominion of the heavens and the earth, and He does not take a son, nor does be a partner for Him in the dominion, and He has created everything as He has determined it with precise determination (25:2). But they have taken gods other than Him, they do not create anything while they are created, and they do not possess of any harm nor of any benefit for themselves, and they do not control death nor life, nor resurrection. (25:3).
Note: Since to God belongs the kingship of the heavens and the earth, and He controls life and death there is no deity for us other than Him while it is not befitting for Him to have a son or a partner.
Muhammad was accused of writing down the Quran
- Those who disbelieved said, “It is not but a fabrication, he (Muhmmad) has invented it and other people has helped him with it.” So certainly, they have fabricated an injustice and a falsehood (25:4). And they said, “Tales of the previous people, he has written it as it is dictated to him morning and evening (25:5). Say, “Has revealed it the One who knows the secret in the heavens and the earth. Indeed, He has been Forgiving, Merciful.” (25:6).
Note: God is the One who knows secret in the heavens and the earth has revealed the Quran while the disbelievers invented it falsehood being fabrication written by Muhammad with the help of others incorporating stories from the past. Here is a clear Quranic evidence that prophet Muhammad was a literate person while it is unfortunate that he has been assigned illiteracy by our so-called scholars.
The disbelievers set the examples how they have gone astray
- And they said, “what is this the messenger eats the food and walks in the markets? Why has not been sent down an angel to him that he would be a warner with him. (25:7). Or is delivered a treasure to him or is a garden for him, he may eat from it?” The wrongdoers said, “You do not follow but a bewitched man.” (25:8). You shall see how they have set the examples for you that they have gone astray, so they do not find a path (25:9). Blessed is the One who, if He had willed, He has made for you better than that gardens, flow the rivers of underneath them, and could make palaces (25:10).
Note: God has given us a way to identify the disbelievers from their utterances and evil behaviors found at any generation of people while messengers are human being need to eat and go for shopping.
What is better throwing in Hell or having a Garden?
- Nay, they have denied in the Hour and we have prepared for whoever has denied in the Hour a Blazing Fire (25:11). When it has seen them from a far place, they have heard raging and roaring of it (25:12). And when they have been thrown into it through a narrow place, bound in chains, they have called thereof remorse (25:13). The day you do not call a single remorse but you shall call many remorses (25:14). Say, “Is that better or a Garden of the Eternity which has been promised to the righteous? It has been a reward and destination for them.” (25:15). For them therein is whatever they wish, abiding forever. It has been on your Lord an irreversible promise (25:16). And a day He will gather them and what they worship other than God when He will say, “Have you misled My servants of these, or have they gone astray from the path?” (25:17). They said, “Glory to Yours! It has not been right for us that we take any protectors other than You. But You have given comfort to them and their forefathers until they have forgot the reminder and have been a ruined people.” (25:18). They have denied you in that which you say, so is neither you can prevent aversion nor can you be any help. And whoever does wrong among you, we will make him taste a severe punishment (25:19).
Note: Those who denied the end of the world have failed to prepare them for the Hereafter will be thrown in Hell, an abode of blazing Fire while we can avoid it worshiping God without associating partners with Him being the righteous following the reminder to deserve a Garden of Eternity.
Messengers are just human beings
- And we have not sent any messengers before yourself except that they do eat the food and walk in the markets. And we have made one of you a test for other; would you be patient? While has been Seer your Lord. (25:20). Those who do not expect our meeting said, “Why have not been sent down the angels to us, or we can see our Lord?” Certainly, they have become arrogant in themselves and have been insolent with a great insolence (25:21). A day they see the angels, that day will not be good news for the guilty; they will say, “There is a forbidden partition.” (25:22). And we will proceed to whatever they have done of any deed that we have made it a dispersed dust (25:23). The dwellers of Paradise on that day are in better abode and best resting place (25:24).
Note: Messengers are not heavenly persona as many of us may think of that is a misconception while their followers are supposed to make focus on the message sent with them and support them to spread divine message when they are among the people.
A difficult day for the disbelievers being allies of Satan
- And a day the sky with the clouds will break apart, and has been sent down the angels in succession (25:25). The sovereignty on that day truly belongs to the Most Gracious, it has been a difficult day for the disbelievers (25:26). And a day biting on his hands, the wrongdoer will say, “Oh I wish! I had accepted a path with the messenger (25:27). “Oh, woe to me, I wish! I had not taken that one as a friend (25:28). “Certainly, he has misled me from the reminder (Quran) after when it had come to me. And the Satan has been a deserter for the human being.” (25:29). And the messenger said, “O my Lord; indeed, my people have accepted this – the Quran as a deserted message.” (25:30). And thus that we have made enemy for every prophet from the criminals, while has sufficed of your Lord as a Guide and a Helper. (25:31).
Note: The day the world comes to an end will be a difficult day for the disbelievers for deserting the messenger (message) for being allies of the Satan but they wished that they had followed it while the sovereignty on that day belongs to God.
Progressive recitation of the Quran to prophet
- Those who have disbelieved said, “Why has not been sent down the Quran through him all at once?” It is thus that we may strengthen your heart with it, and we have recited it a gradual recitation (25:32). And they do not come to you with any basis, but we have brought to you with the truth and a best explanation (25:33). Those who will be gathered on their faces towards Hell, those are in worst position and astray from a path (25:34).
Note: The disbelievers cannot come up with any valid reason why the Quran should not be recited gradually to the prophet while they were not aware that the whole Quran has been inspired to him at once; they are in astray and their destination is Hell.
Destruction of past communities is a lesson for us
- And certainly, we have given Moses the scripture, and has made with him his brother Aaron an assistant (25:35). So we said, “Both of you shall go to the people those who have denied in our revelations.” Then we have destroyed them a complete destruction (25:36). Noah’s people when had denied the messengers, we drowned them and made them a sign for the people. And we have prepared a painful punishment for the wrongdoers (25:37). And Ad, Thamud, dwellers of Al-Rass and many generations between that (25:38). And each we have set forth for him as the examples, and each we have destroyed a complete destruction (25:39). And certainly, they have come across the town which has been showered with an evil rain. Do they not then see it? Nay, they have not been expecting resurrection (25:40).
Note: The mention of destruction of the past communities is to serve as a lesson for us while the disbelievers cannot reflect to it as they do not believe in the resurrection.
Ridiculing messenger as a misleader
- And when they have seen you (Muhammad), they do not accept you except mockery: “Is this whom God has raised as a messenger? (25:41). “He had almost certainly misled us from our gods, if not that we had been steadfast to them.” And soon they will certainly know, when they see the punishment, whoever is in a path of astray (25:42).
Note: The disbelievers and the idol worshipers will know who are misled when they see the punishment, while at the time of our death we all know where we are going to is not far from anyone of us.
Their ego is their god
- Have you seen whoever has taken his ego as his god? Will you then be an advocate over him? (25:43). Or do you think that their majority hear or understand? They are not but like animals. Nay, they are in a path of astray (25:44).
Note: Those who accept their ego as their god do not hear or understand what are being shared with them being like animals while they are certainly in a path of astray.
Creations and acts as blessings from God
- Do you not see to your Lord how He has extended the shadow? And if He had willed, He made it fixed, then we have made the sun for it an indication (25:45). Then we have withdrawn it a gradual withdrawal (25:46). And He is the One who has made the night for you as a covering and the sleep a rest, and has made the day a resurrection (25:47). And He is the One who has sent the winds as good news of His mercy, and we have sent down pure water from the sky (25:48). That we may give life to a dead land with it and we may give drink we have created – animals and many people (25:49). And certainly, we have distributed it among them that they may remember but most people have refused except disbelief (25:50).
Note: God’s creations and His acts are indication of mercy towards us so that we can remember Him if we can reflect them.
What we need to strive against the disbelievers
- And if we had willed, we have raised in every town a warner (25:51). So, you are not to obey the disbelievers, and you shall strive against them with it a great striving (25:52).
Note: The believers shall strive a great striving against the disbelievers with the statute book sent down as warner while God does not raise a human warner from every community.
No worshiping other than God reflecting to His creations
- And He is the One who has made to flow the two seas; one is palatable and sweet while one is salty and bitter. And He has made between them a barrier and an inviolable barrier (25:53). And He is the One who has created a human being from the water, then He has made for him a relationship of blood and marriage. And your Lord has been Powerful (25:54). While they worship other than God, which does not benefit them, nor does harm them, and the disbeliever has done against his Lord (25:55).
Note: Idol worshiping is a human tragedy, and we can avoid it if we reflect to what God has created as the idols whether they are objects or persons what they worship have no ability to benefit or harm them. It has been discovered that in the places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them, which divides the two seas that each sea has its own temperature, salinity and density.
Messenger serves a warner while we all shall put trust upon God
- And we have not sent you except as a bearer of good news and a warner (25:56). Say, “I (Muhammad) do not ask you for it any reward except whoever has willed that he follows a path to your Lord.” (25:57). And you shall put trust upon the Ever-Living, the One who does not die, and you shall glorify with His praise. He has sufficed with being Cognizant with sins of His servants (25:58).
Note: Messenger warns people with what has been sent to him while we all including a messenger follow it putting our trust upon God.
The disbelievers are ungrateful to their Creator
- The One who has created the heavens and the earth, and whatever is between them in six days, then He has established Himself on the Throne, the Gracious; so, you shall ask about Him who have been aware of (25:59). When it has been told to them, “You shall prostrate to the Gracious,” they said, “What is the Gracious? Should we prostrate to what you order us?” It has increased them in aversion (25:60). Blessed is the One who has placed constellations in the sky, and has placed in it a lamp and a shining moon (25:61). And He is the One who has made the night and the day in succession for whoever has desired that he may remember or he has desired of gratefulness. (25:62).
Note: It has increased aversion in the disbelievers when they are reminded to worship their Creator even there are enough signs in His dominion.
God has set criteria for His servants
- The servants of the Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humbleness, and when has addressed them the ignorant, they said “peace” (25:63). And those who spend night prostrating and standing for their Lord (25:64). And they say, “Our Lord, prevent from us the punishment of Hell; indeed, its punishment has been terrible (25:65). “Indeed, it has been evil as an abode and resting place.” (25:66). And those who when they have spent are neither extravagant nor stingy, and it has been moderate between that (25:67). And those who do not call another deity with God, nor do they kill the soul which God has forbidden except in the justice, nor do they commit adultery. And whoever does that will face a penalty (25:68).”
Note: Those who have followed the criteria set by God are His true worshipers but who have not followed that will face a punishment.
God has been Forgiving and Merciful for the true repenters
- The punishment will be doubled for him on a day of the Resurrection, and he will abide therein forever humiliated (25:69). Except whoever has repented, and has believed, and has done deeds as righteous, then for those God will replace their evil deeds with good, and God has been Forgiving, Merciful (25:70). And whoever has repented and has done as a righteous, then he turns to God with true repentance (25:71).
Note: God has been Forgiving and Merciful for those who have committed sins but have repented thereafter a true repentance while those who have committed sins.
Traits of the righteous and the unrighteous
- And those who do not bear witness to the falsehood, and when they had encountered with the vain talk, they encountered as dignified ones (25:72). And those who when have been reminded with their Lord’s revelations, they do not fall upon them (revelations) as deaf and blind (25:73). And those who say, “Our Lord, grant for us from our spouses and children a comfort on our eyes, and make us a leader for the righteous.” (25:74). Those will be awarded the excellent dwelling because of they have been patient and they will be received therein with greetings and peace (25:75). They will be abiding therein forever, has been excellent a settlement and a resting place (25:76). Say, “My Lord does not care about you if your call is not (dedicated to Him). As certainly, you have denied, so soon will be outcome.” (25:77).
Note: Those who have reflected to God’s revelations do not behave like deaf and dumb as well as call their Lord for their spouses and children to be righteous will receive greetings and peace at meeting with Him while those who have denied His revelations will face severe consequence.
- God has revealed the Quran assigning it an attribute of statute book as a means for us to worship Him without being misled or not associating partners with Him, is a warner for the people.
- Since the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth belongs to God, and He controls life and death, there is no deity for us other than Him , and it is not befitting for Him to have a son or a partner.
- God in the One who knows secret in the heavens and the earth has revealed the Quran but the disbelievers invented it a fabrication of Muhammad dictated by others including the past stories.
- God has given us a way to the righteous to recognize the disbelievers found at any generation of people while messengers are human being need to eat and go for shopping for their living.
- Those who denied the end of the world have failed to prepare them for the Hereafter will be thrown in Hell, while they can avoid it worshiping God without associating partners with Him following the reminder to deserve a Garden of Eternity.
- Messengers are just human beings and the followers are supposed to make focus on the message sent with them and support them to spread divine message when they are among the people.
- The day the world comes to an end will be a difficult day for the disbelievers for deserting the messenger (message) for being allies of the Satan but they wished that they had followed it.
- The disbelievers cannot come up with any valid reason why the Quran has been recited gradually to the prophet but they were unaware that the whole Quran has been inspired to him at high heaven.
- The mention of destruction of the past communities is a lesson for us while the disbelievers cannot reflect to it as they do not believe in the resurrection.
- The disbelievers and the idol worshipers will know who are misled when they see the punishment. while at the time of death we all know that where we are going to is not far from anyone of us.
- Those who accept their ego as their god do not hear or understand what are being shared with them behaving like animals while they are certainly in a path of astray.
- God’s creations and His acts are indication of mercy towards us so that we can remember Him if we can reflect them.
- The believers shall strive a great striving against the disbelievers with the statute book sent down as warner while it is God’s system that He does not raise a human warner from every community.
- We can avoid it if we reflect to what God has created as the idols whether they are objects or persons have no ability to benefit or harm us, and not for even themselves.
- It is a duty of a messenger to warn people with what has been sent to him while we all including a messenger should follow it putting our trust upon God.
- It has increased aversion in the disbelievers when they are reminded to worship their Creator even there are enough signs in His dominion that they can reflect.
- Those who followed criteria defined by God are true worshipers but who did not face a punishment.
- God has been Forgiving and Merciful for those who committed sins but have repented thereafter a true repentance but those who have not repented and reformed will face consequence.
- Those who have reflected to God’s revelations do not behave like deaf and dumb, and call their Lord for their spouses and children to be righteous will receive greetings and peace at His meeting.
In conclusion, reflecting to the name of the sura itself or its name as an attribute of Quran is enough for us to understand that God has defined very precisely our way to obey His commandments and laws, and to practice His religion knowing exact details from it distinguishing the right from the wrong not being misled by the Satan and its allies either from the human being or from the jinn being or both.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.