God has sent down His messages to His prophets and messengers along with the miracles to support them with His signs and approval. But He did not give any miracle to prophet Muhammad except the Quran (29:51). There is also prediction in the Quran that the miracle that came down to him from his Lord will be unveiled in the future (10:20).
[29:51] Is it not enough for them that we have revealed to you (Muhammad) the book, is recited to them? Indeed, in that there is certainly a mercy and a reminder for a people who believe.
[10:20] And they say, “Why has not been sent down a sign to him from his Lord?” Say, “The future belongs to God; so wait, indeed, I am with you among those who are waiting.”
The Quran is full of miracles that have always been therein but we had to wait 14 centuries for their discovery according to divine plan. We now know that the code 19 is one of the great miracles of the Quran (74:30 & 74:35). The discovery of this code has opened the door for the scientifically and technologically advanced community for numerical analysis of the Quran to confirm that mathematical composition and literary excellence are divinely maintained together in the literary mathematical composition of the Quran, which is so intricate that even if all humans and all jinn’s are banded together will not be able to produce such a Quran (17:88). It has provided numerous physical evidences to prove that the Quran is mathematically composed and God can only be the author of it. Below are few examples of 19 based miracles from a big list that are visually verifiable:
1. The popular first verse of the Quran known as Basmalah consists of 19 Arabic letters.
2. The Basmalah consists of 4 Arabic words and the occurrences of each of them in the Quran is a multiple of 19 i.e., ISM 19 =19x1, ALLAH 2698=19x142, AL-RAHMAN 57=19x3 and AL-RAHEEM 114=19x6.
3. If we add the numbers of all the verses where the word “Allah” (God) occurs in the Quran, the total is 118123 (19x6217).
4. Our lips touch 19 times during the recitation of Al-Fatehah (The Key) when we pronounce the Arabic words that contain “Baa” and “Meem”. There are 4 “Baa”s and 15 “Meem”s in The Key. If we add the gematrical values of 4 “Baa”s, and the gematrical values of 15 “Meem”s, the total is 608, which is a multiple of 19 ⇒ 19x32 [4×2 + 15×40].
5. The word Wahid means “One” occurs in the Quran 25 times but 6 of them (2:61, 4:11, 4:12, 12:67, 13:4 and 24:2) refer to other things instead of God. Thus, the occurrences that refer to God as One in the Quran is 19 ⇒ 19x1 and its (WAHD) gematrical value is 19 [6+1+4+8].
6. The word “Quran” having gematrical value of 361 occurs 58 times in the Quran but one of them refers to another Quran (10:15). Thus, the frequency of occurrences of “this Quran” in the Quran is 57 ⇒ 19x3.
7. The total number of surahs in the Quran is 114 ⇒ 19x6).
8. The total number of verses in the Quran is 6346 (19x334) [6234 (numbered) + 112 (un-numbered)]. The sum of digits of 6346 is 19 [6+3+4+6] and that of 6234 and 112 is also 19 [6 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 2]. It provides us a powerful tool to remove 2 false verses (9:128-129) from the Quran inserted into a sura having no opening Basmalah.
9. The famous first revelation (per chronological order), the first 5 verses of sura 96 (Al-Alaq) consists of 19 Arabic words and the 19-worded first revelation consists of 76 ⇒ 19x4 Arabic letters. The whole sura consists of 19 verses and the 19-versed sura consists of 304 ⇒ 19x16) Arabic letters. The position of this sura is 19 from the last. The sura starts with the creation of human and we find number 19 as God’s signature in the human body. The total number of bones in the human body is 209 ⇒19x11 and the women’s full pregnancy period is 38 ⇒19x2 weeks or 266 ⇒19x14 days.
10. The first verse of last revelation (Revelation order 114), Surah 110 (per physical arrangement) consists of 19 Arabic letters and the surah consists of 19 words.
[110:1] إِذا جاءَ نَصرُ اللَّهِ وَالفَتحُ
11. God has mentioned the Quran to be the guidance 19 times in the Quran for our straight path (2:2, 2:97, 2:159, 2:185, 3:138, 6:157, 7:52, 7:203, 10:57, 12:111, 16:64, 16:89, 16:102, 27:2, 27:77, 31:3, 41:44, 45:11 and 45:20)
In addition to 19-based miracles, there are other miracles that also provide physical evidences that the Quran is the word of God. These miracles are unveiled with the discovery of the code 19 since the true meaning and significance were not fully understood before that. Either they support 19-based miracles or they themselves are miracles of the Quran. We can also derive other numerical evidences from the Quran to verify correct form of our religious rites as well as misinterpretation of many crucial verses. There are some crucial commandments that have been repeated certain number of times in the Quran along with peculiar spelling and unusual use of certain words:
1. Like the Quranic initials prefixed to the 29 surahs, the missing Basmalah in the Surah 9 had been a mystery among the Muslim scholars around the world until the discovery of the code 19 in 1974. Now we are blessed with the knowledge that it represents advance divine proclamation that the idol worshipers were destined to temper the Quran by adding 2 false verses in this sura (9:128-129) that need to be removed by unveiling the secret code of the Quran through His messenger. The overwhelming physical evidences provided by the Almighty to protect and authenticate His message leaves no doubt that no distortion of any kind can exist in the Quran:
[15:9] Indeed, we have revealed the reminder, and indeed, we will certainly be protectors of it.
[27:82] And when has fulfilled the punishment upon them, we have brought forth for them a creature from the earth speaks to them that the people have been with our revelations do not ascertain.
[74:1] O you the hidden one.
[74:2] You shall stand up that you shall warn.
[74:3] And your Lord that you shall glorify.
[74:4] And your garments (Quran) that you shall purify.
[74:5] And the uncleanliness (extraneous) that you shall remove.
74:6 And you should not expect to get beyond.
2. Although the Basmalah is missing in Surah 9, there is an extra Basmalah in Sura 27 that equals the total number of Basmalah to the total number of surahs in the Quran, which is 114 ⇒19x6:
[27:30] “It is from Solomon, and it is, `In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.”
3. The Basmalah is composed of 4 Arabic words: Ism (Name), Allah (God), Ar-Rahman (the Gracious) and Ar-Raheem (the Merciful):
[1:1] In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
4. God has repeated 2 of His great attributes (Al-Rahman and Al-Raheem) 4 times by mentioning each of them 2 times in sura Al-Fatehah (The Key) specially designed for our prayers. It indicates that He has always been so kind and compassionate on us that if we can use them through our Contact Prayers being reverent to Him that we can reserve a room in His Paradise.
[1:1] In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
[1:3] the Gracious, the Merciful.
5. God has commanded us 4 times in the Quran not to make any distinction among any of His messengers. He knows that we will make distinction among His messengers and has repeatedly reminded us not to do that as He has been aware of our past and future:
[2:136] Say, “We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs; and in what was given to Moses and Jesus, and all the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters.”
[2:285] The messenger has believed in what was sent down to him from his Lord, and so did the believers. They believe in God, His angels, His scripture, and His messengers: “We make no distinction among any of His messengers.” They say, “We hear, and we obey.* Forgive us, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny.”
[3:84] Say, “We believe in God, and in what was sent down to us, and in what was sent down to Abraham, Ismail, Isaac, Jacob, and the Patriarchs, and in what was given to Moses, Jesus, and the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction among any of them. To Him alone we are submitters.”
[4:152] As for those who believe in God and His messengers, and make no distinction among them, He will grant them their recompense. God is Forgiving, Most Merciful.
6. The Satan has diverted the vast majority of Muslims to realize that the Quran is difficult to learn and follow, and make them dependent on other sources besides the Quran for God’s laws, teachings, guidance and systems. God is aware of it and let us know 4 times in the Quran that He made it straight forward for the warning if anyone pays attention to it followed by mentioning the consequences of the wicked people of the past. In addition, almost every verse in the Arabic Quran contains “Memory bells” that remind the reader of what comes next that makes it easy for us to memorize the Quran. Memorization has played a crucial role in preserving the original text generation after generation at a time when written books were a rarity. Since God has not specified any language for us, we can learn it in any language of our choices to know and obey God’s commands even though the Quran is revealed in Arabic:
[54:17] And certainly, we made the Quran straightforward for the warning. So, is there any who would receive admonition?
[54:22] And certainly, we made the Quran straightforward for the warning. So, is there any who would receive admonition?
[54:32] And certainly, we made the Quran straightforward for the warning. So, is there any who would receive admonition?
[54:40] And certainly, we made the Quran straightforward for the warning. So, is there any who would receive admonition?
7. God has mentioned Muhammad 4 times by name in the Quran to introduce him to the world to confirm who he was and what was his mission as well as to consider him like other messengers making no room to idolize him or add his name to the statement of our faith:
[3:144] Muhammad is not but a messenger certainly of the messengers passed away before himself. So, has he died or has been killed, have you turned back on your heels? And whoever turns back on his heels, he does not hurt God in anything. And God will reward the grateful ones.
[33:40] Muhammad has not been a father of anyone of your men, but has had a messenger of God and a seal of the prophets. And God has done being Knower of everything.
[47:2] And those who have believed and have done the righteous deeds, and have believed in what has been revealed through Muhammad and it is the truth from their Lord, He (God) has removed their evil deeds from them and has improved their condition.
[48:29] Muhammad, a messenger of God and those who are with himself are harsh and stern upon the disbelievers, merciful amongst themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, they seek God’s blessings and pleasure. Their marks are on their faces from trace of the prostration. That is their example in the Torah, and their example in the Gospel is like a seed has sent forth its shoot, then has strengthened it, then it has become thick, then it has stood on its stem pleasing the sowers that He may enrage the disbelievers by them. God has promised those who have believed and have done the righteous deeds forgiveness and a great reward.
8. God assigns 4 of His attributes to the Quran: great (Azeem), glorious (Majeed), honorable (Kareem) and wise (Hakeem) to value His word as it should be valued and has reminded us not to desert the Quran for other sources:
[15:87] And certainly, we have given you seven of the pairs (quranic initials), and the Quran, the great.
[50:1] Qaf, and the Quran, the glorious.
[56:77] Indeed, this is surely, an honorable Quran.
[36:2] And the Quran, the wise.
[25:30] The messenger said, “My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran.”
9. There are 114 suras in the Quran, out of which 29 suras are prefixed with 14 sets of Quranic initials consisting of 14 Arabic letters and the real meaning of these initials remained hidden 14 centuries from the time of the revelation of the Quran until the discovery of the code 19. Even these initials are explained in the Quran to be signs of it but the true meaning of them were not fully understandable before the discovery of the code “19” found in sura 74, and the year of discovery is 1974. These Quranic initials occur in certain frequencies in the respective surah(s) and the number of occurrences is a multiple of 19, a common denominator of the Quran:
[2:1-2] Alif.Laam.Meem. That is the scripture there is no doubt in it, is a guidance for the righteous;
[10:1] Alif.Laam.Raa. That is of signs (Quranic initials) of the wise scripture.
[13:1] Alif.Laam.Meem.Raa. That is of signs (Quranic initials) of the scripture, and which has been revealed to you (Muhammad) from your Lord, is the truth, but most of the people do not.
[19:1] Kãf Hã Yã `Ayn Sãd.
[74:30] Over it is nineteen.
10. Adam and Jesus, each of them has been mentioned 25 times in the Quran which proves that the creation of Adam and Jesus is the same as per God is concerned which confirms that prophet Jesus was a son of Mary not son of God:
[3:59] The example of Jesus, as far as God is concerned, is the same as that of Adam; He created him from dust, then said to him, “Be,” and he was.
[32:9] He shaped him (Adam) and blew into him from His spirit. And He gave you the hearing, the eyesight, and the understanding; rarely are you thankful.
11. God has mentioned 309 years in the Quran in the peculiar way of representing this number [300 + 9], which is related to the unveiling of the End of the World. It is noted that 300 relates to the solar calendar while 309 relates to the lunar calendar and there is 9 years difference between solar and lunar calendar. The prophecy of the End of the World has been made in 1980 that the world will last next 300 years. If we add the year of prophecy (1980), plus the duration of lasting (300), we get 2280 (19×120) A.D. The 2280 A.D. corresponds to 1710 (19×70) A.H. Both the prophesied calendar years are also divisible by 570 [(2280 = 570×4) and (1710=57×3)], the period between the birth year of prophet Jesus as known and the birth year of prophet Muhammad:
[18:25] They stayed in their cave three hundred years, increased by nine.
[20:15] “The Hour (end of the world) is surely coming; I will keep it almost hidden, for each soul must be paid for its works.”
[43:61] He (Jesus) is to serve as a marker for knowing the end of the world, so you can no longer harbor any doubt about it. You shall follow Me; this is the right path.
12. God has mentioned 7 pairs in the Quran which refers to 14 Quranic initials whose geometrical value is (1709) is related to make a prediction on the End of the World. If we add the lunar year when the prediction has been made (1400), plus the number, which is connected to the lunar as mentioned as [300 + 9] in (18:25), we get 1709 [1400 + 309] which indicates that the world will last until 1709 A.H. while the number 300, is connected to 1980 solar calendar corresponding to 1400 lunar calendar, and thus, the world will come to end at [1980 + 300] or 2280 A.D.
[15:87] And certainly, we have given you seven of the pairs, and the great Quran.
[18:25] And they stayed in their cave three hundred years, and have added nine.
13. There is a peculiar spelling of the first word of the Basmalah which is instead of and the use of the unusual word such as “Bakkah” instead of “Makkah” as we all know it is Makkah to maintain the frequency of occurrence of “Meem” in a Meem initialed sura:
[1:1] بِسمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحمٰنِ الرَّحيمِ
[3:96] Indeed, first House has been established for the people is that which is in Bakkah (بِبَكَّةَ), a blessed and a guidance for the people of the world.
14. The chronological order of revelation and arrangement of suras in writing are mathematically confirmed using the code 19. If we place revelation no. preceded by sura no. for every sura next to each sura such as [51872…………..2011321114], we get a 468-digit number which is divisible by 19. The placement of 5th revelation as sura no 1 and that of 87th revelation just after Al-Fatehah as sura no 2 play a significant role to provide us with a clue whether we will recite any other sura or any part of the Quran after finishing Al-Fatehah during our Contact Prayers. Since from the sura no 2 to the end of the Quran (sura no 114) is the guidance for us and guidance comes from God to us not from us to Him, we are not supposed to recite any other sura or any part of the Quran after finishing Al-Fatehah to perfectly perform our Contact Prayers (Salat). Now we are blessed to know the real meaning of the 1st verse [Alif.Laam.Meem] of surah 2, which is a sign of the wise book as explained by God in (31:2) which is the 57th revelation of the Quran before the use of this set of initials in the subsequent initialed revelations such as surah 2, which is 87th revelation. Thus, Alif.Laam.Meem serves as a gateway between specific words for our prayer and words of guidance for our direction:
[31:1-3] Alif.Laam.Meem. That is of signs (Quranic initials) of the wise scripture. A guidance and a mercy for the righteous.
[2:1-2] Alif.Laam.Meem. That is the scripture, there is no doubt in it, is a guidance for the righteous.
15. Sura 1 is a God’s gift to us to establish contact with Him (Salat). If we write the surah number (1) and the total number of verses in the surah (7) next to each other, we get 17, which confirms the total number of units (Rak’ahs) in daily 5 times salat prayers based on His schedule (4:103).
God has designed and structured the Quran, the final edition of His scripture and has blessed us with the knowledge of the proofs of His authorship of it. The fruit of witnessing and understanding the significance behind all the mathematical proofs is the unshakable trust that every word, system, meaning, and teaching in the Quran is from God. While the mathematical miracle is perpetually at work to authenticate Quran, our generation and the future ones are blessed with the knowledge that every single letter and word in Quran is precisely and deliberately chosen and counted. Therefore, these irrefutable mathematical proofs instill reverence, humility, and a sense of certainty in their hearts who believe in God and His proven words.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.