God has proclaimed that there is no god except I
- God’s command has come, so you do not be impatient for it. Glory is His, and He has exalted so high above what they associate (16:1). He sends down the angels with the Spirit of His command to whomever He wills among His servants that you shall warn that there is no god except I, so you shall fear Me (16:2). He has created the heavens and the earth with the truth and has exalted so high above what they associate (16:3).
Note: God who deserves our all glory has made Himself so high that none/nothing can be associated with Him, and has proclaimed there is no god except I, even mentioning it in 1st person singular masculine form, which He has confirmed by sending the message through the angels and the Gabriel to whom He has chosen.
God has created humans providing means of livelihood
- He has created the human being from a tiny drop that when he is a clear opponent (16:4). And the livestock He has created for you; in them there is warmth and benefits, and from them you eat (16:5). And for you in them there is beauty when you bring them in and when you take them out (16:6). And they carry your loads to a land you could not reach it except with a great hardship from yourselves. Indeed, your Lord is surely, Compassionate, Merciful (16:7). And the horses, and the mules, and the donkeys that you can ride and for luxury.
Note: God has created certain things for our benefits and comfort that we can appreciate Him.
God has given us a straight path but we make it crooked
- And He creates what you do not know (16:8). And upon God is a direction of the path, and among them there is a crooked one. And if He had willed, surely, He would have guided you all (16:9).
Note: God has given us the right path and He would guide us to His path if we do not make it crooked from ourselves.
Our provision on God in which there is sign for us
- He is the One who has sent down water from the sky water for you, from it is drink and from it is vegetation in which you pasture (16:10). He produces with it for you the crops, and the olives, and the date palms, and the grapes, and all kinds of fruits. Indeed, in that there is surely, a sign for a people who reflect (16:11). And He has committed for you the night and the day, and the sun and the moon; and the stars are committed by His command. Indeed, in that there are signs for a people who understand (16:12). And whatever He has produced for you in the earth of various colors. Indeed, there is surely, a sign for a people who take heed (16:13). And He is the One who has committed the sea that you may eat from it fresh meat, and you may extract from it ornaments you wear them. And you see the ships ploughing through it and that you may seek of His bounty, and that you may appreciate (16:14).
Note: God sends down water from the sky that we drink and produce crops and fruits of different kinds and in it and what He has committed for us the night and day, the sun and the moon and the stars, and the sea ploughing through it, there are signs that we can reflect to appreciate Him.
God’s favor upon us is unlimited
- And He has placed in the earth firm mountains lest it should shake with you, and rivers and roads that you may guide (16:15). And landmarks, and by the stars they guide (16:16). Does then Whoever create like whoever does not create? Will you then not take heed? (16:17). If you count God’s favor, you cannot count them. Indeed, God is Forgiving, Merciful (16:18).
Note: In addition, He has placed mountains on the earth that it does shake with us and also landmarks and the stars to guide us and what He has given us being forgiving and merciful we cannot count them.
God has warned us not to invoke who are created and the dead
- And God knows whatever you conceal and whatever you reveal (16:19). And those whom they invoke other than God, they do not create anything, and they are created (16:20). Dead are without lives, and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected (16:21).
Note: God has warned us not to invoke on those who are created and the dead who cannot perceive and will not come back except on a day of the resurrection.
God has confirmed that our god is One god
- Your god is One god. So those who do not believe in the Hereafter, their hearts are rejecters, and they are arrogant (16:22). There is no doubt that God knows what they conceal and what they reveal. Indeed, He does not love the arrogant (16:23). And when it has been said to them, “What has your Lord sent down?” they said, “Tales of the past.” (16:24). That they will bear their full burdens on a day of the Resurrection, and burdens of those whom they mislead them having without knowledge. No doubt, it has been evil what they will bear (16:25). Certainly, has plotted of those who were before themselves that God had destroyed their building from the foundation, so the roof had fallen upon them from above them, and the punishment had come to them from where they do not perceive (16:26). Then, on a day of the Resurrection, He will disgrace them and will say, “Where are My partners those whom you have done to be opposed in them?” Has said of those who have been given the knowledge, “Indeed, this is the day of the disgrace and of the evil upon the disbelievers.” (16:27).
Note: Those who have been arrogant denied what God has sent down saying tales of the past and failed to worship One Deity and misled others will bear their burdens and burdens of those whom they have misled without having knowledge, and the day of the resurrection will be the day of disgrace and evil upon them.
Those who have died as disbelievers cannot escape Hell
- Those whom the angels put them to death in wrongdoing of their souls, then they would say the peace, “We have not been in doing anything wrong!” Yes indeed, God is Knower of what you have done to achieve (16:28). So, enter gates of Hell, are abiding in it forever, then surely, it has been miserable is an abode of the arrogant (16:29).
Note: Those whom have been put in death by the angels as the disbelievers will be told to enter Hell wherein there will be abiding forever.
Those who have died as righteous will enter the Paradise
- And it has been said to those who had feared (God), “What has your Lord sent down?” They have said, “Good.” For those who have done good in this world , there is good, while surely, an abode of the Hereafter is better. And surely, it has been excellent an abode of the righteous (16:30). Gardens of Eden they will enter it, flowing the rivers of their underneath. For them in it there will be whatever they wish. Thus, God rewards the righteous (16:31). Those whom the angels put them to death are good say, “Peace be upon you; enter the Paradise for what you have done to achieve.” (16:32).
Note: Those who have feared God and have done good in the world will have a better reward in the Hereafter and those whom have been put in death by the angels as the righteous will be told to enter the Paradise wherein there will be abiding forever.
God had struck them with what they mocked
- Do they wait except that the angels should come to them, or should come your Lord’s command? Thus that has done of those who were before themselves. And God has not wronged them but they have done to wrong themselves (16:33). So, has struck them an evil what they have done, and has surrounded them what they have done to mock with it (16:34). And those who have associated partners said, “If God had willed, we would not have worshipped anything other than Him, we nor our forefathers, nor would we have forbidden anything other than Him.” Thus that those who have done before themselves. Is there then on the messengers except the conveyance of the clear (message)? (16:35).
Note: Those who have wronged themselves struck the evil what they have done to mock with it while they said that we would not worship other than God if He had willed and upon messenger except the conveyance of the clear message.
God has raised messenger in every community
- And certainly, we have raised a messenger in every community that you shall worship God, and shall avoid the false gods.” Then of them there is whomever God has guided, while of them there is whoever has justified the straying upon them. So you shall travel in the earth and shall see how has end of the deniers (16:36). If you (prophet) desire upon their guidance, then indeed, God does not guide whomever He sends astray, nor are there helpers for them (16:37).
Note: God has raised messenger in every community that they would worship God avoiding the false deities while the deniers have gone astray and there are no helpers for them.
Those who have disbelieved strongly deny the resurrection
- And they have sworn by God of their strongest oaths: “God will not resurrect whoever dies.” Nay, it is a promise upon Him is truth, but most people do not know (16:38). That He makes clear to them what they differ in it, and that may know those who have disbelieved that they have been liars (16:39). Only our word to a thing, when we have intended it that we say to it, “Be,” then it is (16:40).
Note: Even though God has made the resurrection clear but the disbelievers deny it without reflecting that He can create anything only saying to it be.
The steadfast will have a better reward in the Hereafter
- And those who have emigrated in God’s sake, after what they have been wronged, surely, we will give them good in the world, and surely, the reward of the Hereafter is greater, if they have done to know (16:41). Those who have been steadfast, and upon their Lord they put trust (16:42). And we have not sent before yourself (Muhammad) except men, we have inspired to them. So, you shall ask people of the reminder, if you have not done to know (16:43). With the clear proofs and the scriptures. And we have sent down to you (Muhammad) the reminder that you can make clear for the people what has been sent down to them, and that they may reflect (16:44).
Note: Those who are steadfast and put trust upon their Lord will have a better reward in the Hereafter. The reminder given to Muhammad also make clear the reminder given to the previous people that they can reflect.
Those who have plotted the evil deeds cannot escape punishment
- Has he felt secure of those who have plotted the evil deeds that God will make the earth to swallow of them, or the punishment will come to them from where they cannot perceive? (16:45). Or that He may seize them in their moving, then they are those having no escape (16:46). Or that He may seize them upon warning while indeed, your Lord is surely, Compassionate, Merciful (16:47).
Note: Those who done evil deeds are not secure and their punishment will come from God suddenly or with warning but they cannot escape their punishment.
God is only One god
- Do they not look at what God has created from a thing? Inclining their shadows to the right and the left, prostrating to God while they are humble (16:48). To God prostrates whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth from creature, and the angels, while they do not turn arrogant (16:49). They fear their Lord of their above, and they do what they are commanded to do (16:50). God has declared: “You do not take two gods; He is only One god. So Me alone is you shall fear Me.” (16:51). To Him belong what is in the heavens and what is in the earth, and to Him belong the religion of steadfast. Will you then fear other than God? (16:52).
Note: God has declared that there are no two gods (deities), He is only One god (Deity), so you shall Me. Whoever is in the heaven and is in the earth prostrate Him including our shadows and the angels except the arrogant while to Him belong the religion of the steadfast and they do not fear anyone other than Him.
Those who associate partners with God assign daughters to Him
- And whatever favor is with you is from God. Then when the adversity has touched you, then to Him you cry for help (16:53). Then when He has removed the adversity, when a group of you associate partners with their Lord (16:54). That they deny in what we have given them. So you shall enjoy, then you will know (16:55). And they assign to what they do not know – a portion of what we have provided them. By God, you will be asked about what you have done to invent (16:56). They assign daughters to God. Glory is His. And for them is what they desire (16:57).
Note: All favor is from God while the disbelievers associate partners with Him, which is not befitting for Him is an unforgiveable sin.
An example of the evil with disbelievers in the Hereafter
- And when has been given good news to one of them of a female, his face has turned dark and he suppresses grief (16:58). He hides from the people of the evil what he has been given good news about it. Should he keep it in humiliation or should it bury in the dust? No doubt, it has been evil what they decide (16:59). For those who do not believe in the Hereafter is an example of the evil, while to God is an example of the High, and He is the Almighty, the Wise (16:60).
Note: God has cited an example of the evil with those who have decided to bury their female babies are disbelievers in the Hereafter.
When appointed term comes to anyone cannot advance even a hour
- If God seizes the people for their wrongdoing, He would not have left any creature on it, but He defers them for an appointed term. Thus, when has come their term, they cannot remain behind an hour, nor can they advance (16:61). And they assign to God what they dislike and what asserts their tongues is the lie that for them is the best. No doubt that for them is the Fire and that they are abandoned (16:62).
Note: God has determined an appointed term for every one of us and none can delay even an hour while those who lie about God for them is the Fire.
What has been given to Muhammad is a guidance and mercy for the people
- By God, certainly, we have sent to communities before yourself (Muhammad), while the Satan has made fair-seeming their deeds to them. So, he is their protector today, and for them there is a painful punishment (16:63). And we have not revealed the scripture through you (Muhammad) except that you make clear to them that which they have differed in it, and is a guidance and mercy for a people who believe (16:64).
Note: God has sent down the scripture before Muhammad while the Satan has inspired them and has made fair-seeming their deeds being their protector. What has been given to him has made clear to them what they differed while what has been given to him is a guidance and mercy for a people who believe. What has been given to Prophet Muhammad is a guidance and mercy for a people who believe but he himself has not been a guidance or mercy that many so called Muslims confuse because of satanic inspiration.
God’s signs around us to reflect that we can appreciate Him
- And God has sent down water from the sky, then He has given life to the earth after its dead. Indeed, in that surely, there is a sign for a people who hear (16:65). And indeed, in the livestock there is a lesson for you. We give you to drink from what is in its bellies between bowels and blood is a pure milk, palatable for the drinkers (16:66). And from fruits of the date palms and the grapes you produce intoxicants from it, and a good provision. Indeed, in that surely, there is sign for a people who understand (16:67). And your (Muhammad) Lord has inspired to the bee that you shall build homes (hives) in the mountains and in the trees, and in that they make (honey) (16:68). Then you shall eat from all the fruits and shall follow your (Muhammad) Lord’s path made smooth. A drink of varying colors comes from their bellies, in it there is healing for the people. Indeed, in that surely, there is a sign for a people who reflect (16:69).
Note: Here are very typical signs of God that anyone of us can reflect to them using our common sense to be sure God does exist and all of us should appreciate Him while how He has inspired the bees to build hives and to produce honey in them has used the same phenomenon to guide us to a straight path or to send us astray.
God controls our lives and provisions
- And God has created you, then He causes you to die. And among you whoever is sent back to the worst age so that he will not know after is knowledge of anything. Indeed, God is Knower, Powerful (16:70). And God has favored one of you over other in the provision. So those who have been favored would not give their provision to whom has possessed themselves that they are equal in it. Would they then reject God’s favor? (16:71). And God has made spouses for you from yourselves, and He has made from your spouses children and grandchildren, and He has provided you from the good things. Do they then believe in falsehood and disbelieve in God’s favor? (16:72). And should they worship other than God, which does not possess anything of provision from the heavens and the earth, and they are not able (16:73).
Note: God controls our birth and death including reproduction and provides us from the good things that we do not worship other than Him while we do not believe in falsehood and disbelieve in His favor.
God has set examples for us as He has all power on all things
- So, you should not bring forth the examples for God. Indeed, God knows while you do not know (16:74). God has set an example of a slave, is owned who has no power over anything and whom we have provided a good provision that he spends from it secretly and openly. Can they be equal? All praise for God. Nay, most of them do not know (16:75). And God has set an example of two men – one of them is dumb, he has no power over anything, and he is a burden on his master. Wherever he directs him, he cannot come with any good. Can he and whoever commands with justice and he is upon a straight path be equal? (16:76). And to God belongs the unseen of the heavens and the earth, and the matter of the Hour is not except like a blink of the eye or it is nearer. Indeed, God has all power over everything (16:77). And God has brought forth you from your mothers’ wombs, not knowing anything, and has made for you the hearing, and the sight, and the understanding that you may appreciate (16:78). Do they not look at the birds, is committed in the middle of the sky? No one holds them up except God. In that there is of signs for a people who believe (16:79).
Note: God has mentioned certain examples which are visual to us including referring to holding of birds in the middle of the sky that we can reflect while He has given us wisdom that we can use to understand that we can reflect to appreciate Him.
God has favored us that we can submit to Him
- And God has made for you a resting place of your homes, and has made for you tents from hides of the livestock, which you find light on a day of travel, and on a day of your camping, and from their wools, and their furs, and their hairs furnishing and provision for a while (16:80). And God has made for you from what He has created shades, and has made for you shelters from the mountains, and has made for you garments to protect you from the heat and garments to protect you from your attack. Thus that He completes His favor upon you that you may submit (16:81). Then if they have turned away, then only upon you is the conveyance of the clear (message) (16:82).
Note: God has completed His favor upon us that we submit to Him but those who have turned away, then the responsibility of the prophet was to deliver the clear message.
Consequences of the disbelievers on a day of the Resurrection
- They recognize God’s favor when they deny it, and most of them are the disbelievers (16:83). And a day we will raise from every community a witness, then will not be permitted for those who had disbelieved, nor will they be asked to amend (16:84). And when those who had wronged will see the punishment, then it will not be lightened for them, nor will they be respited (16:85). And when those who have associated partners will see their partners, they have said, “Our Lord, these are our partners of those whom we have done to invoke other than You.” Then they have sent back the word at them, “Indeed, you are surely liars.” (16:86). And they have offered the peace to God on that day, and has lost from them what they had done to invent (16:87). And those who have disbelieved and have hindered from God’s path, we have increased them punishment over the punishment of what they have done to spread corruption (16:88).
Note: Those who recognize God’s favor but deny it are the disbelievers, and on a day of the Resurrection, a witness will be raised from each community, while the disbelievers will not be permitted to speak nor will they be asked to amend. Those who had done wrong cannot escape the punishment nor will their punishment be lightened. There will be a debate between those who associated partners with God and those who have been associated. Those who have associated will say these we had associated while they will say to them that they are liars. The punishment will be greater for those who have disbelieved and have hindered from God’s path.
Quran is a clarification, guidance, mercy and good news for believers
- And a day we have raised from every community a witness over them from among themselves, and we have brought you (Muhammad) as a witness over these people. And we have revealed the scripture through you, is a clarification for everything, and a guidance, and mercy, and good news for the submitters (16:89). Indeed, God commands with the justice and the good, and giving to the near relatives. And He forbids from the vice, and the evil, and the oppression. He admonishes you, that you may take heed (16:90).
Note: God has assured what has been given to Muhammad is a clarification, guidance, mercy and good news for the believers that they can stay away from the evil with an advice to take heed while he will be raised as a witness for this community on a day of the Resurrection.
We have greater responsibility to fulfill our pledge to God
- You shall fulfill a pledge to God when you have taken a pledge, and you do not break the oaths after its confirmation; and certainly, you have made God a guarantor over you. Indeed, God knows what you do (16:91). And you do not be like her whoever has untwisted her spun yarn after strength into untwisted strands. You take your oaths as deception between yourselves that a community would be – it has increased number more than another community. God only tests you with it. And surely, He will make clear for you on a day of the Resurrection what you have done to differ in it (16:92). And if God had willed, surely, He could have made you one congregation, but He lets go astray whomever He wills, and He guides whomever He wills. And surely, you will be asked about what you have done to accomplish (16:93). And you do not take your oaths as a deception between yourselves that it should slip back a foot after its firmly planted, and you would taste the evil for what you have hindered from God’s path, and for you there is a great punishment (16:94). And you do not exchange with an oath to God for a small price. Indeed, what is with God, it is better for you, if you have done to know (16:95).
Note: It is evil to break pledges to God in any circumstances except when are forced to do it, and there is a great punishment for those who have done. God has warned about oaths to Him as deceptions to increase number in community than another while He has informed us that if He had willed, He could have made one congregation or to exchange for a small price while what is with Him is better for us.
God rewards a righteous whether he is a male or a female
- Whatever is with you runs out, while whatever is with God is remaining. And surely, we will reward those who have been steadfast their reward with a best of what they have done to accomplish (16:96). Whoever has done as righteous, whether a male or a female, and he is believer, then surely, we will give him a good life and surely, we will reward them their reward with a best for what they have done to accomplish (16:97).
Note: God rewards whoever is righteous and steadfast whether he is a male or a female for what he has done to accomplish.
Satan has no power on the believers who put trust upon their Lord
- So when you have read the Quran, you shall seek refuge in God from the Satan, the rejected (16:98). Indeed he (Satan), it has not been for him any power over those who have believed and upon their Lord they put trust (16:99). His power is only over those who take him as their ally, and those who – they associate partners with Him (16:100).
Note: God has warned us to read the Quran being free from the interference of the Satan that we can grab its message to find a straight path to Him as well as to do the righteous deeds, while He has made sure that the Satan has no power over the believers who put trust upon their Lord except those who have taken him as ally and have associated partners with Him.
Substitution of God’s revelation with an Arabic one
- And when we have substituted one revelation in place of another revelation and God is Knower of what He reveals, they said, “You (Muhammad) are only an inventor.” Nay, most of them do not know (16:101). Say, “The Holy Spirit has revealed it from your Lord with the truth that it makes firm those who have believed, and a guidance and good news for the submitters.” (16:102). And certainly, we know that they say, “A human being only teaches him (Muhammad).” They refer to it a language of the one is non-Arabic (foreign) while this is a clear Arabic (16:103). Indeed, those who do not believe in God’s revelations, God does not guide them and for there is a painful punishment (16:104). Only he whoever invents the falsehood are those who do not believe in God’s revelations, and those – they are the liars (16:105).
Note: God knows when He has substituted one revelation in place of another and has revealed an Arabic Quran to Muhammad is a guidance and good news for the believers while He does not guide those who do not believe in His revelation.
The disbelievers have preferred the worldly life over the Hereafter
- Whoever has disbelieved in God after his faith except whoever has been forced, while his heart is content with the faith, but whoever has expanded breast in the disbelief, then upon them there is a wrath of God and for them there is a great punishment (16:106). That is of that they have preferred the life of the world over the Hereafter, and that God does not guide the people who are the disbelievers (16:107). Those are the ones whom God has sealed over their hearts, and their hearing, and their sight; and those – they are the heedless (16:108). There is no doubt that they are the losers in the Hereafter (16:109). Then indeed, your Lord, for those who emigrated after they had been persecuted, then they have strived and have been steadfast, indeed, your Lord, after it, is surely Forgiving, Merciful (16:110). A day will come every soul will plead for itself, and every soul will be paid in full for what it had done and they will not be wronged (16:111).
Note: The disbelievers are the losers in the Hereafter as they have preferred the worldly life over the Hereafter and God does not guide them as well as He has sealed their hearts, hearing and sight to make them heedless. Those who have strived in the cause of God and have been steadfast, then He is Forgiving and Merciful for them while every soul will plead for itself and every soul will be paid in full for what it has done when they meet their Lord.
An example of a community that had denied its messenger
- God sets an example of a town has been secure and content coming to it its provision from every place, but it had denied in God’s favor. So, God has made it taste garb of hunger and the fear for what they have done to accomplish (16:112). And certainly, a messenger came to them from them, while they had denied him. So, the punishment had seized them while they were wrongdoers (16:113).
Note: God had given security and provision to a community but they denied His favor, then hunger and fear grab them while He sent a messenger but they denied him and the punishment seized them.
What God has made lawful and unlawful for us to eat
- So, you shall eat of what God has provided you lawful and good, and you shall appreciate God’s favor, if you have done to worship Him alone (16:114). He has only forbidden for you the dead animals, and the blood, and the meat of pigs, and what has been dedicated to other than God with it. But whoever has been forced without being disobedient, then indeed, God is Forgiving, Merciful (16:115). And you do not say that which your tongues assert the lie: “This is lawful and this is unlawful,” that you invent the lie about God. Indeed, those who invent the lie about lie, they will not succeed (16:116). There is little enjoyment, while for them there is a painful punishment (16:117). And for those who have turned Jews, we have forbidden what we have narrated through you before, and we have not wronged them, but they have done to wrong to themselves (16:118). Then indeed, your Lord to those who have done the evil out of ignorance, then have repented after that, and have reformed, indeed, your Lord after this is surely, Forgiving, Merciful (16:119).
Note: God has ordered us to eat what is lawful and good, while He has made unlawful only 4 kinds of food: (1) dead animal, (2) blood, (3) meat of pig and (4) what has been dedicated to other than God; and has warned us not to say: this is lawful and this is unlawful to invent a lie about God to succeed.
Abraham has been given a religion of monotheism
- Indeed, Abraham has been to a community obedient to God was a monotheist, and he was not with the idol-worshippers (16:120). He was thankful to His Lord’s favor, He has chosen him and has guided him to a straight path (16:121). And we have given him good in the world, and indeed, he is in the Hereafter will surely, be with the righteous (16:122). Then we have inspired to you (Muhammad) that you shall follow a religion of Abraham, monotheism; and he has not been with the idol worshipers (16:123). The Sabbath has only been decreed for those who had disputed in it. And indeed, your Lord surely, will judge between them on a day of the Resurrection in what you have done to differ in it (16:124).
Note: God has given a religion of monotheism to Abraham and has guided him to a straight path while Muhammad has been inspired to follow Abraham’s religion, and the Sabbath was only decreed for those who have said they are Jews and Christians, and had disputed it.
God is with those who fear Him and do the good deeds
- You (Muhammad) shall call to your Lord’s path with the wisdom and the good advice, and shall debate with them with that which is best. Indeed, your Lord – He is Knower of whoever has strayed from His path, and He is Knower of the guided ones (16:125). And if you have retaliated, you shall retaliate with like of what you have been afflicted with it, while surely, if you have been steadfast, surely, it is better for the steadfast (16:126). And you shall be steadfast, and your steadfastness is not except of God. And you do not grieve over them, nor do you be in distress for what they plot (16:127). Indeed, God is with those who have feared and those who – they are good-doers (16:128).
Note: God has told His prophet to invite people to his Lord’s path with wisdom and good advice, even though He knows who are the guided and who are the strayers of His path, and to strike back with the equivalent one for an attack or assault. He is with those who fear Him and are the good-doers.
- In brief, what has reflected in the Surah Al-Nahl (The Bee) consisting of 128 verses as follows:
- God has given us typical signs as favor that everyone can become righteous being appreciative to Him.
- God knows when one revelation is substituted in place of another and has revealed Arabic Quran.
- What has been given to Muhammad is a clarification, guidance and mercy for the believers.
- the arrogant were those who have denied what God has sent down saying it a tale of the past.
- The disbelievers are losers in the Hereafter as they preferred the worldly life over the Hereafter.
- God has sealed the hearts, the hearing and the sight of the disbelievers to make them heedless.
- Every soul will plead for itself and every soul will be paid in full on a day when they come to God.
- There is no two-gods; God is only One god; God has proclaimed that there is no god except I.
- He has made unlawful only 4 kinds of food: (1) dead animal, (2) blood, (3) meat of pig and (4) what has been dedicated to other than God.
- God gave a religion of monotheism to Abraham and Muhammad has been inspired to follow it.
- He warns not to invoke dead or who are created, and the dead’s fate is determined at time of death.
- He has determined an appointed term for all of us and we cannot delay an hour when it has come.
- What has been given to Muhammad has made clear what has been given to the previous people but Satan inspired them to make fair-seeming their deeds to them as their protector to make losers.
- God told His prophet to invite people to his Lord’s path with wisdom, good advice and best debate.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.