- God teaches us in the Quran that Submission (Islam in Arabic) is a religion that belongs to Him (3:19, 3:83, 3:85), which has come down from the past but updating its laws, teachings and practices from time to time through His messengers and prophets (21:2, 42:13) to make it prevail over any other religions (9:33, 48:28, 61:9):
[3:19] Indeed, the religion with God is Submission, and those who were given the scripture has not disputed except after what of the knowledge came to them out of jealousy between them. And whoever disbelieves in God’s revelations, then God is swift in reckoning.
[3:83] So is there other than God’s religion they seek while whoever is in the heavens and the earth have submitted to Him willingly or unwillingly? And to Him they will be returned.
[3:85] And whoever seeks other than the Submission as religion, is never be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers.
[21:2] When a reminder comes to them from their Lord, that is new, they listen to it paying no attention.
[42:13] He decreed for you the religion what He decreed for Noah, and what we inspired to you (Muhammad), and what we decreed for Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: “You shall uphold the religion, and do not divide it.” Hard for the idolaters is that to which you call them. God chooses to Himself whomever He wills and He guides to Himself whoever turns.
[9:33] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the religion of truth, to prevail it over any other religion, even if the idol worshipers dislike (it).
[48:28] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and a religion of the truth to make it prevail over any other religion. And God is sufficient as a witness.
[61:9] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and a religion of the truth to make it prevail over any other religion, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).
Note: Here is the mathematical confirmation with a small set of verses to concentrate on sending prophets and messengers from time to time with the guidance and the religion with truth to make it prevail over any other religions.
- He has given us religion what we should practice being sincere, devoted it to Him (39:2, 39:11, 39:14, 40:14) to prepare ourselves for the day to receive full recompose from Him (16:111). He wants His worshipers to be intelligent who will research and study (39:18), then they follow their sincere convictions verifying with their own intelligence given by Him (16:78,17:36, 23:78):
[39:2] Indeed, we sent down to you (Muhammad) the scripture with truth; so you shall worship God being sincere, devoted the religion to Him.
[39:11] Say, “I (Muhammad) have been commanded to worship God being sincere, devoted the religion to Him.”
[39:14] Say, “I (Muhammad) worship God being sincere, devoted my religion to Him.”
[40:14] So, call upon God being sincere, devoted the religion to Him, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).
Note: Even though references found with the prophet but are equally applicable to all the believers.
[39:18] They are the ones who examine all words, then follow the best. These are the ones whom God has guided; these are the ones who possess intelligence.
[16:78] And God has brought you out of your mothers’ wombs while you knew nothing. And He has given you the hearing and the eyesight and the understanding, so that you may be thankful.
[17:36] And you shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the understanding, and you are responsible for using them.
[23:78] He is the One who has given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the understanding. Rarely are you appreciative.
Note: God has given us ways and means to practice His religion in a right way upon verification using our own knowledge.
[16:111] The day will come when every soul will be pleading for itself, and every soul will be paid in full for whatever it had done, and they will not be wronged.
Note: Every soul will be given the precise compensation on the Day of Judgment.
Note: Here is the mathematical confirmation from a small set of verses to practice God’s religion being sincere devoted it to Him upon examing and verifying with our own intelligence given by Him to prepare ourselves to receive the precise reward from Him on the day of Judgment.
- The truth stated in the Quran is very simple to follow that makes all the sense in the world, and makes people happy while any deviation from it does not make sense rather makes people miserable (5:16; 10:64; 92:7):
[5:16] God guides with it (Quran) whoever has sought His acceptance to the ways of peace; and He brings them out of the darkness into the light by His leave; and He guides them to a straight path.
[10:64] For them there is good news in the worldly life and in the Hereafter. There is no change of God’s words. Such is the great success.
[92:7] We will provide him with ease.
- God teaches us to invite to His path with the truth on the basis of a clear proof as well as with wisdom and enlightenment advocating righteousness and forbidding evil to be a community of those who can be the winners (7:181; 12:108; 16:125; 3:104):
[7:181] Among our creations, there are those who guide with the truth, and the truth renders them righteous.
[12:108] Say, “This is my path: I invite to God, on the basis of a clear proof, and so do those who follow me. God be glorified. I am not an idol worshiper.”
[16:125] You shall invite to the path of your Lord with wisdom and kind enlightenment, and debate with them in the best possible manner. Your Lord knows best who has strayed from His path, and He knows best who are the guided ones.
[3:104] Let there be a community of you who invite to what is good, advocate righteousness, and forbid evil. These are the winners.
- God’s religion has evolved over the period of time according to His will to make it fit to the respective generation of people, even though the core message and practices always been the same for all generations of people. It is the religion of Adam and Eve but in a simple form just a few words that were given to them to recite to redeem themselves (7:23 & 2:37) and the continuation is found in the similar words given to us in sura 1(Al-Fatehah – The Key) for our redemption as well. However, the religious rites that we practice today were given to Abraham that came down to us through the practicing of people generation after generation, and Muhammad was commanded to continue these practices (4:125, 16:123, 22:78) through whom we received the final scripture (33:40):
[7:23] They (both) said, “Our Lord, we have wronged our souls, and unless You forgive us and have mercy on us, we will be losers.”
[2:37] Then Adam received words from his Lord, and He redeemed him. He is the Redeemer, the Merciful.
[4:125] And who has better religion than one who has submitted himself to God and is a righteous and follows religion of Abraham, monotheism? And God has chosen Abraham as a friend.
[16:123] Then we inspired to you (Muhammad) that you shall follow religion of Abraham, monotheism; he was not an idol worshiper.
[22:78] And you all shall strive for God with His due striving. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in the religion, a religion of your father Abraham. He named you submitters from before, and in this that the messenger may be a witness among you, and you may be witnesses among the people. So, you shall observe the Contact Prayer (al-salata) and shall give the obligatory charity (al-zakata), and shall hold fast to God; He is your Protector, is the best Protector and the best Supporter.
[33:40] Muhammad has not been a father of anyone of your men, but has had a messenger of God and a seal of the prophets. And God has done being Knower of everything.
- God has sent down the Quran, the last reminder for the world (12:104, 38:87, 68:52, 81:27), and has made certain promise and prophecies in it that are destined to fulfill at the right time to guide the humanity in the right direction. The mathematical coding of the Quran (74:30-37) being a reminder (74:31) has been unveiled by His messenger for the humanity when it needs it through the fulfillment of the connected divine promise and prophecies in the Quran (3:81, 33:7, 15:9, 27:82) supported with a sign of 19 (74:30). This reminder provides physical proofsto bring people back to His revelations as well as to guard every aspect of the revealed Quran against any human intervention to continue to exist to be a pure Quran until the end of the worldas well as to purify the God given practices corrupted over the period of time:
[12:104] And you do not ask them any wage for it. It is but a reminder for the world.
[38:87] It is but a reminder for the world.
[68:52] It is but a reminder for the world.
[81:27] It is but a reminder for the world.
Note: The Quran is a reminder for the world.
[74:30] Over it is nineteen.
[74:31] And we made the angels to be guardians of Hell, and we did not make their number except: (1) to warn the disbelievers, (2) to make certain for those who were given the scripture (Jews and Christians, (3) to strengthen the faith of those who believe (Muslims), and (4) to eliminate any doubt from those who were given the scripture (Jews and Christians and the believers (Muslims). Those who have disease in their hearts (hypocrites) as well as the disbelievers would say, “What did God mean by this allegory?” Thus, God misguides whomever he wills and He guides whomever He wills. None knows your Lord’s soldiers except He. And it is but a reminder for the humans.
Note: The mathematical coding of the Quran is a reminder for the world.
[74:32-34] Nay, (I swear) by the moon, and the night when it departs, and the morning when it brightens.
[74:35] Indeed, it is undoubtedly one of the great (signs).
Note: The number 19 as mentioned in 74:30is a great sign as well as the code of the Quran, which has been affirmed followed by an oath of God including 3 items in the oath.
[74:36-37] A warning to the human race. For whoever among you wishes to advance or regress.
Note:The reminder as mentioned in 74:31 is a warning, whether it may be accepted to advance or may be rejected to stay behind when it comes to them.
Note: Here is the mathematical conformation of the message spelled out in the above verses unveiled by the messenger of God prophesied in the Quran, is a reminder for the humans.
[3:81] And God took a covenant from the prophets saying: “Whatever I have given you of the scripture and wisdom, then a messenger will come to you confirming what is with you. You shall believe in him and support him.” He said: “Do you agree and pledge to fulfill this covenant?” They said: “We agree.” He said: “You have thus borne witness, and I bear witness along with you.”
[33:7] And we took from the prophets their covenant, and from you (Muhammad), and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus the son of Mary. And we took from them a solemn covenant.
[15:9] Indeed, we have revealed the reminder (Quran), and indeed, we will preserve it.
[27:82] And when the punishment is almost due upon them, we will produce for them a creature from the earth speaking to them that the people are not certain about our revelations.
Note: Here is even the mathematical conformation of sending the messenger prophesied in the Quran supported with a sign 19, which is also the code of the Quran through the fulfillment of the connected promise and prophecies.
Now we live in an age of reason and not of blind faith. It is thus necessary for any intelligent person to debate all matters and not to succumb to the influence of their native environment alone. One should not just rely on the religious background passed on through parents or the society alone. God has given us the opportunity to explore His religion to understand it better, even using the knowledge of the mathematical coding of the Quran to perfect our beliefs and practices avoiding misconceptions and corruptions. Thus, we may reflect to the fact that Islam is a progressive religion of God that should not be trapped in time and place nor to be associated with any particular prophets and messengers either, and we may advance believing and accepting the truth upon verification or we may stay behind due to our doubt and disbelief. When God teaches us to use our intelligence to be a true Muslim (Submitter), then why should we not do it found as proven truth being sincere to make our journey simple and easy by understanding God’s religion as dictated by Him and follow what makes sense to us befitting to the generation we are living now?
Peaceful Friday, Salaam and God bless.