- God has given scripture completing and explaining to the earlier generations of people as well as the later generations of people as guidance and mercy that they can believe in His meeting and can do the righteous deeds but those who have turned away from His revelations will suffer a grievous punishment.
[6:154] Then we have given Moses the scripture completing for the one who has done good and an explanation of everything, and a guidance and mercy that they may believe in meeting of their Lord.
[6:155] And this scripture we have revealed it is blessed; so you shall follow it and fear (God) that you are given mercy.
[6:156] Lest you say: “The scripture has only been revealed to two groups before ourselves, and indeed, we have certainly been unaware of their learning.”
[6:157] Or you say: “If that the scripture has been revealed to us, surely we have had a better guidance than them.” So, certainly has come to you a clear proof from your Lord, and a guidance and a mercy. Then who is more wicked than whoever has denied in God’s revelations and has turned away from them? We will recompense those who turn away from our revelations a grievous punishment for what they have committed to turn away.
- He has made it difficult for the deniers of His revelations to enter the Paradise while He has made it easy for those who have believed and have done the righteous deeds:
[7:40] Indeed, those who have denied with our revelations and have become arrogant from them, gates of the heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter the Paradise until the camel passes through an eye of the needle. Thus that we reward the criminals.
[7:41] For them is a bed of Hell, and from above them are barriers. Thus that we reward the wicked.
[7:42] And those who have believed and have done the righteous deeds, we do not burden a soul beyond its means. Those are the dwellers of the Paradise, they will abide therein forever.
- There are signs and proofs that can be found in the reminder to guide them to the right path and those who disregard them they cannot evade the punishment on a Day of the Resurrection.
[20:124] “And whoever has turned away from My reminder, then indeed, there is a miserable life for him, and we will raise him blind on a Day of the Resurrection.”
[20:125] He has said, “My Lord, why have You raised me blind while I have had vision?”
[20:126] He said, “Thus that has come to you our signs as you forgot them, and thus that today, you are forgotten.”
[20:127] And thus that we recompense whoever has transgressed and does not believe in his Lord’s revelations. And surely, the punishment in the Hereafter is more severe and everlasting.
- The denial of God’s revelations is found in all generations of people while the sole mission of all messengers was to deliver the divine message. There is no escape for them and they will have no protectors or helpers. Thus, the disbelievers have been deprived of God’s mercy and will have a painful retribution.
[29:18] And if is denied by you, then certainly, had denied the communities of before yourselves while is not upon the messenger except the clear conveyance.
[29:19] Do they not see how God initiates the creation, then He repeats it? Indeed, that is easy for God.
[29:20] Say, “Travel in the earth that you shall see how He has initiated the creation. Then, God will create the final creation. Indeed, God is Powerful over all things”.
[29:21] He punishes whomever He wills, and He shows mercy whomever He wills. To Him you will be returned.
[29:22] And you are not of escaping in the earth or in the heaven, nor is there any protector or helper other than God.
[29:23] And those who have disbelieved in God’s revelations and His meeting, those have despaired of My mercy; those for them there is a painful punishment.
- Quran is a reminder while the reminder has also been given to the previous prophets including Moses, Aaron and Abraham as the statue book and a guidance that the people can be righteous being fearful of God instead of being deniers.
[21:48] And we have given Moses and Aaron the statute book, a light, and a reminder for the righteous.
[21:49] Those who fear their Lord in the unseen, and they are the fearful of the Hour.
[21:50] And this reminder is a blessed, we have revealed. Are you then be the deniers of it?
[21:51] And certainly, we have given Abraham his guidance before that, and we have been Knower of him.
- God has revealed Quran in Arabic, which is so detailed as a guidance and a healing that none should have any difficulties to understand and find right things for them except the deaf and the blind while whoever does righteous works does for himself and whoever does evil works does for himself as well.
[41:43] It is not said to you except what has been said to the messengers before yourself. Indeed, your Lord is Possessor of forgiveness as well as Possessor of a painful retribution.
[41:44] And if we had made it a non-Arabic Quran, they would have said, “Why not its verses are explained in detail?” Is it non-Arabic or Arabic? Say, “It is for those who believed, is a guidance and a healing but those who do not believe, there is a deafness in their ears and have a blindness for them to it. Those are being addressed from faraway.”
[41:45] And we have given Moses the scripture so was disputed therein. And if it had not been a predetermined promise from your Lord, it would certainly have been settled their matter. Indeed, they are in doubt about it having uneasiness.
[41:46] Whoever has done of a righteous, so it is for his soul and whoever has done evil, so it is against it, while there is no unjust of your Lord for the servants.
- He has given us Quran to read and understand it but those who do not believe in the Hereafter, He has placed a barrier around their hearts that they do not understand it, and when His revelations are mentioned to them, they turn away in aversion or do not listen to it and say in their private conversation do not follow a bewitched person while they have gone astray not finding a way setting them examples that the believers may reflect upon it.
[17:45] And when you have read the Quran, we have placed an invisible barrier between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter.
[17:46] And we have placed coverings over their hearts lest they understand it, and deafness in their ears. And when you have mentioned your Lord in the Quran alone, they have turned on their backs in aversion.
[17:47] We are knower of what they listen to it, when they are listening to you, and when they are in private conversation when the wicked say: “You do not follow but a bewitched man!”
[17:48] See how they have set forth the examples for you while they have gone astray; so they cannot find a way.
- Prophet has been commanded to recite what has been revealed to him and be patient and stay with those who remember their Lord in the morning and the evening to please Him. Then whoever wishes can believe or disbelieve the truth in the reminder. The wicked will be in the Fire, the evil place of resting while those who believe and do the righteous works will have the gardens of Eden, a wonderful place of resting.
[18:27] You shall recite what has been revealed to you of your Lord’s scripture. None can change His words, and you will not find any refuge other than Him.
[18:28] And be patient on yourself with those who call their Lord in the morning and the evening, seeking His pleasure. Do not turn your eyes away from them seeking the adornment of the life of the world, and do not obey one whom we have made his heart heedless to our reminder as he follows his own desires as well as his affair exceeds limits.
[18:29] And say, “This is the truth from your Lord,” then whoever wills let him believe, and whoever wills let him disbelieve.” We have prepared for the wicked a fire whose walls will surround them. And when they call for relief, they are given water like boiling oil which burns their faces. What a miserable drink and an evil place of resting!
[18:30] Indeed, those who believe and do righteous works, we will not let go waste the reward of the one who does righteous works.
[18:31] They will have the gardens of Eden with rivers flowing beneath them, and they will be adorned with bracelets of gold and will wear green outer garments of fine silk. They will rest on comfortable furnishings. What an excellent reward and a wonderful place of resting!
- God has instituted religion for humanity and has sent it down with His messenger referring to His message, and has made His religion prevail over any other religions. Thus, every prophet and messenger chosen for humanity preach the one and the same religion that we must uphold and should not divide it:
[9:33] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion that He would make it prevail over the religion of any of it, even if the idol worshipers dislike (it).
[48:28] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion that He would make it prevail over the religion of any of it. And God has sufficed as a Witness.
[61:9] He is the One who sent His messenger with the guidance and the true religion that He would make it prevail over the religion of any of it, even though the disbelievers dislike (it).
[22:78] And you all shall strive in the cause of God as you should strive for His cause. He has chosen you and has placed no hardship on you in the religion – the religion of your father Abraham. He named you submitters from before and in this that the messenger may be a witness among you, and you may be witnesses among the people. So, you shall observe the Contact Prayer (al-salata) and give the Obligatory Charity (al-zakata), and hold fast to God; He is your Protector, the best Protector and the best Supporter.
[42:13] He has decreed for you the religion what He decreed for Noah, and what we inspired to you (Muhammad), and what we decreed for Abraham, Moses, and Jesus: “You shall uphold the religion, and do not divide it.” Hard for the idolaters is that to which you call them. God chooses to Himself whomever He wills and He guides to Himself whoever turns.
- He has defined religion what has made distinct the right from the wrong being the strongest bond with Him but there is no compulsion in it while He has named it Submission (Islamin Arabic), and whoever seeks any religion other than Submission will not be accepted from him and he will be a loser in the Hereafter:
[2:256] There is no compulsion in the religion. Certainly, it has made distinct the right from the wrong. So, whoever disbelieves in the false deities and believes in God, then certainly, he has grasped with the strongest bond, there is no break of it. And God is Hearer, Knower.
[3:19] Indeed, the religion with God is Submission, and has not differed those who have been given the scripture except after which has come to them the knowledge out of jealousy between them. And whoever disbelieves in God’s revelations, then God is swift in reckoning.
[3:83] So is there other than God’s religion they seek while to Him has submitted whatever is in the heavens and the earth willingly or unwillingly? And to Him they will be returned.
[3:85] And whoever seeks other than the Submission as a religion, then is never accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers.
- He has given us best words with which He guides those who have accepted them while He sends astray those who have not while His revelations are recited with the truth leaving no room for anyone to believe in any other hadiths after His revelations:
[39:23] God has revealed a best of the hadiths, a book consistent with two ways (guidance and misguidance). The skins of those who fear their Lord shiver from it (scripture), then their skins and their hearts soften up to God’s message. That is God’s guidance; He guides with it (scripture) whomever He wills, and whomever God sends astray, then there is no guide for him.
[45:6] This is of God’s revelations we recite to you (Muhammad) with the truth. Then, in which Hadith after God and His revelations do they believe?
[77:50] Then in which hadith after its, do they believe?
- We should follow best of what God has revealed but the deniers in His revelations have become arrogant and disbelievers, and when they see the retribution will wish for another chance that they can be good-doers.
[39:55] And you shall follow best of what has been revealed to you from your Lord of before that the punishment comes to you suddenly, while you do not perceive,
[39:56] lest a soul should say, “Oh! My regret over what I neglected in regard to God and that I was certainly one of the mockers.”
[39:57] or should say, “If that God had guided me, surely, I would have been with the righteous.”
[39:58] or should say, when it sees the retribution, “If that I could have another chance, I would be with the good doers.”
[39:59] Yes indeed, My revelations came to you, but you denied in them and turned arrogant and had been with the disbelievers.
- Quran, a scripture of God’s revelations is a treasure of knowledge having all the words of our Lord that we need in which He has proclaimed that He has perfected religion for us and has decreed Islam as a religion for us:
[18:109] Say, “If the ocean had been ink for my Lord’s words, certainly, the ocean had run out before that my Lord’s words ran out, even if we brought of like it as ink supplement.”
[31:27] And if that whatever in the earth of trees were pens, and the ocean were (ink), adding to it of its after were seven oceans, God’s words had not run out. Indeed, God is Almighty, Wise.
[5:3] Has been forbidden upon you the dead animal, and the blood, and the meat of pig, and what has been sacrificed with it to other than God; and that which has been strangled, and that which has been beaten to death, and that which has fallen from a height, and that which has been gored, and that which the wild animals have attacked except what has been slaughtered (before it dies), and what has been slaughtered on the alters, and that you divide by the arrows of chance – that all is abominable. Today, those who disbelieved have given up of your religion, so you are not to fear them, but you shall fear Me. Today, I have perfected your religion for you, and have completed My blessing upon you, and have given Islam as religion for you. So, whoever has been forced by hunger not willing for sin, then indeed, God is Forgiving, Merciful.
- God has commanded all of us to worship One god as there is no other god except He while many religious leaders and preachers mislead and repel us from His path. Thus, there is no guardianship, mullaism, tribism or compromise in His religion while He has made distinct the right from the wrong with His words that we need and are enough for us to practice His religion in a befitting manner to see our success when we will meet Him:
[9:31] They have taken their rabbis and their monks as lords other than God, and the Messiah, son of Mary, while they have been commanded that they worship one god; there is no other god except He. Glory to Him from what they associate.
[9:34] O you who have believed, many of the rabbis and the monks surely, consume the wealth of people with the falsehood, and repel from God’s path. And those who hoard the gold and the silver, and they do not spend them in the cause of God that you shall give them news of a painful punishment.
[17:73] And indeed, they have almost done; surely, they tempt you (Muhammad) from which we have revealed to you that you fabricate about us other than it (Quran), and then surely, they have taken you as a friend!
[48:29] Muhammad, a messenger of God and those who are with him, are severe against the disbelievers, are merciful between themselves. You see them bowing and prostrating, seeking blessing from God and pleasure. Their mark is on their faces from trace of the prostration. That is their example in the Torah. And their example in the Gospel is like a seed that has brought forth its shoot, then it has strengthened it. then it has become thick, then it has stood upon its stem to please the sowers that He can enrage the disbelievers by them. God has promised those who have believed and have done the righteous deeds, of them is forgiveness and a great recompense.
In conclusion, God is the author and the teacher of the Quran, Who has given us exact number of words assigning many attributes to it that we must use His words if we want to please Him. He has given scripture for all generations of people as guidance and mercy completing and explaining for those who can do good for themselves to enter the Paradise informing that He has made it difficult for those who have denied His revelations even like a camel passing through an eye of the needle. Although there are signs and proofs found in the reminder but there are deniers in all generations of people who have deprived themselves of God’s mercy making them losers in the Hereafter.
He has instituted religion for us and has sent it down with His messenger (message), and has made His religion prevail over any other religions. Thus, every prophet and messenger chosen for humanity preach the one and the same religion that we should uphold and should not divide it. He has defined the religion in His scripture that has made distinct the right from the wrong being the strongest bond with Him but there is no compulsion in it while Islam is a religion that belongs to Him and whoever seeks any religion other than it will not be accepted from him and he will be a loser in the Hereafter.
He has revealed Quran in Arabic, which is so detailed as a guidance and a healing that none should have any difficulties to understand and find right things for them except the deaf and the blind. There are best words in it with which He guides those who have accepted His message while He sends astray those who have not while His revelations (Quran) are recited with the truth leaving no room for anyone to believe in any other hadiths after His revelations. It is a treasure of knowledge having all the words of our Lord that we need in which there is a proclamation from Him that He has perfected religion for us and has decreed Islam as a religion for us and there is no other god except He. Thus, many religious leaders and preachers mislead and repel from God’s path with their words while He has given us as many words as we need which are enough for us to practice His religion in a befitting manner to see our success when we will meet Him.
We do not have any choice except to follow what God has given us while deniers in it are arrogant and disbelievers, and when they see the retribution will wish for another chance that they can be good-doers. Thus, not to fall into such worst situation but to worship One god as there is no other god except God as well as to enjoy better with Him we must practice His religion established with one hundred percent of His words making distinct the right from the wrong being the strongest bond with Him avoiding mullaism, tribism, ummaism which are advocated by many of us being the satanic trick.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.