- Because God has confirmed that He is the author of the Quran, which He has revealed to all of us with the truth can be supported by two sets of verses from the Quran, which are very easy to reflect not to have any doubt about it:
[40:2] A revelation of the scripture is from God – the Al-mighty, the Knower.
[41:2] A revelation from the Gracious, the Merciful.
[45:2] A revelation of the scripture is from God – the Al-mighty, the Wise.
[46:2] A revelation of the scripture is from God – the Al-mighty, the Wise.
[56:80] A revelation from Lord of the worlds.
[10:37] And it has not been this – the Quran that it could be produced by other than God, but it is a confirmation of that which was of its before and a detailed explanation of the scripture; there is no doubt in it, is from Lord of the worlds.
[6:114] Is it then other than God I should seek a judge, while He has revealed to you all the book explained in detail? And those whom we have given the scripture know that it is a sent down from your Lord with the truth. So, you do not be with the doubtful ones.
[4:82] Do they not then study the Quran carefully? And if it had been from other than God, surely, they would have found in it numerous contradictions.
- Because God assures us that His guidance is the true guidance and He guides the believers to the straight path, while He has sent down the Quran as a guidance for mankind with clear proofs and the statue book, and as a straight path to Him, which brings good news for the believers who do the righteous deeds, and the winners in the Hereafter are those who study it and follow its best being the guided ones and possessors of the understanding:
[2:120] And neither the Jews, nor the Christians will be pleased with you (Muhammad), unless you follow their religion. Say, “Indeed, God’s guidance is the true guidance.” And surely, if you have followed their desires after what has come to you of the knowledge, there is not a protector nor a helper for you from God.
[6:71] Say, “Shall we call on other than God what cannot benefit us nor can it harm us, and we are turned back on our heels after God has guided us?” Like the one whom has enticed the devils in the earth, is confused, he has friends who call him to the guidance: “Come to us!” Say, “Indeed, God’s guidance is the true guidance. And we have been commanded that we submit to Lord of the worlds.”
[22:54] And that it may know those who have been given the knowledge that it is the truth from your Lord, so they believe in it, then it may humble their hearts to it. And indeed, God surely is a Guide of those who have believed to a straight path.
[2:185] Ramadan which is a month, has been revealed in it the Quran as a guidance for mankind, clear proofs of the guidance and the statute book; so, whoever among you has witnessed the month, then he should fast in it, and whoever has been ill or on a journey then the prescribed number from other days, God wishes ease for you and He does not wish hardship for you, and that you may complete the prescribed number; and that you may glorify God through which He has guided you, and that you may appreciate.
[6:126] And this (Quran) is a straight path to your Lord. Certainly, we have explained the revelations for a people who take heed.
[17:9] Indeed this – the Quran guides to that which is most straight and brings good news to the believers those who do the righteous deeds that for them there is a great reward.
[39:18] Those who listen to the Word (Quran), then they follow its best; those are whom God has guided them, and those – they are possessors of the understanding.
- Because God has given more than 2 dozen attributes to the Quran, while He has made it a powerful scripture assigning 4 of His own attributes to it: great (azeem), wise (hakeem), glorious (majeed) and honorable (kareem) as well as 14 sets of Quranic initials prefixed to its 29 surahs out of 114 surahs, which play multiple roles including providing the factual that the Quran is from God, while we can address many critical matters deriving factual from it to strengthen our hearts:
[41:41] Indeed, those who have disbelieved in the reminder (Quran) when it has come to them, and indeed, it is surely a powerful book.
[15:87] And certainly, we have given you the seven pairs (Quranic initials), and the great Quran.
[36:1-2] Yaa.Seen. And the wise Quran.
[50:1] Qaf and the glorious Quran.
[56:77] Indeed, this is surely an honorable Quran.
[85:21] Indeed, it is a glorious Quran.
- Because God has confirmed that the Quran is a complete scripture being the final edition of scripture, and His messenger to bring the believers out of the darkness into the light as well as is a warner and a reminder for the people of the world until the end of the world:
[3:23] Do you not see of those who have been given a part of the scripture? they are invited to a (complete) scripture of God that it should judge between them, then a party of them turns away and they are those who averse .
[33:40] Muhammad has not been a father of anyone of your men but has had a messenger of God and a seal of the prophets. And God has done being Knower of everything.
[65:11] A messenger (Quran) recites God’s revelations to you all is clear that it may bring those who have believed and have done the righteous deeds out of the darkness into the light. And whoever believes in God and does as righteous, He will admit him into gardens, flowing the rivers of their underneath, as dwellers therein forever. Certainly, God has provided good provision for him.
[25:1] Blessed is the One who has revealed the statute book through His servant that it can serve as a warner for the worlds.
[12:104] And you do not ask them any wage for it; this is not but a reminder for the worlds.
[38:87] And this is not but a reminder for the worlds.
[68:52] And this is not but a reminder for the worlds.
[81:27] This is not but a reminder for the worlds.
- Because God Himself is a teacher of the Quran, and the human being as He has created him; so He has explained the Quran in a way that the believers will find all answers in it when they have any concerns or they encounter any issues in interpreting any of its verses to reflect an appropriate message in particular context, while the prophet recited what had been recited to him from Him:
[55:1] The Most Gracious.
[55:2] He has taught the Quran.
[55:3] He has created mankind
[55:4] He has taught him the wisdom.
[75:16] You (Muhammad) do not move your tongue with it that you hasten with it.
[75:17] Indeed, upon us is its collection and its recitation.
[75:18] So when we have recited it, then you (Muhammad) shall follow its recitation.
[75:19] Then upon us is its explanation.
- Because God has assured that the holy spirit has brought the Quran down with the truth from his Lord to prophet Muhammad, and he has attained a great recompense with his Lord to recite it to the people with a great integrity:
[2:97] Say (Muhammad), “Whoever has been enemy to Gabriel, then indeed, he has brought it (Quran) down into your heart by God’s permission confirming what was its before, and is guidance and good news for the believers.”
[16:102] The Holy Spirit (Gabriel) has brought it (Quran) down from your Lord with the truth to strengthen those who believe, and is guidance and good news for the submitters.
[26:193] The trustworthy Spirit (Gabriel) has come down with it (Quran).
[68:2] You have attained a great blessing from your Lord; you are not crazy.
[68:3] You have attained a recompense that is well deserved.
[68:4] You are blessed with a great moral character.
- Because God has sent down a scripture explaining it with knowledge as guidance and mercy for the believers, and it is the truth confirming what was before it; while He will inform on a day of our meeting with Him of those who had forgotten it being deceived by the life of the world; and the believers are only those whose hearts fear when God is mentioned, and they increase their faith when His revelations are recited:
[6:114] Is there then other than God I should seek as judge, while He has revealed to all of you the scripture explained in detail? And those whom we have given the scripture know that it is a sent down from your Lord with the truth. So, you do not be with the doubtful ones.
[7:52] And certainly, we had brought them of a scripture we have explained it with knowledge as guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
[35:31] And that which we have revealed to you (Muhammad) of the scripture, it is the truth confirming that what was before it. Indeed, God is Cognizant, Seer of His servants.
[8:2] The believers are only those – when has been mentioned God, has feared their hearts; and when has been recited His revelations to them, has increased them of faith; and upon their Lord they put trust.
- Because God has assured that He has revealed a scripture with authentic and best hadith, which has a detailed explanation of everything for the people confirming that they do not need any book other than it, while He has warned the believers to disregard the fabricators and their fabrications, and not to follow the majority to mislead them from God’s path as they only follow the conjecture:
[12:111] Certainly, there has been a lesson for possessors of the understanding in their stories. It has not been a fabricated Hadith (hadeethan), but a confirmation of what was before it (Quran) and is a detailed explanation of all things, and a guidance and mercy for a people who believe.
[39:23] God has revealed a scripture of the best Hadith (al-hadeethi), being parallel to two paths (guidance and misguidance). The skins of those who fear their Lord shiver from it, then their skins and their hearts soften up to God’s message. That is God’s guidance; He guides with it whomever He wills, and whomever God lets go astray, then there is no guide for him.
[45:6] That is of God’s signs we recite them to you with the truth . So, in which Hadith (hadeethin) after God and His revelations do they believe?
[6:112] And thus that we have made an enemy for every prophet are devils from the human and the jinn to inspire one of them to other the fancy word of deception. And if your Lord had willed, they would not have done it. So you shall disregard them and what they fabricate.
[6:113] And that inclines to it hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter, and that they may be pleased with it, and that they commit what they are committing.
[6:116] And if you obey a majority whoever is in the earth, they will mislead you from God’s path; they do not follow except the conjecture, nor do they do except guess.
- Because God has confirmed that He has given us a scripture as guidance and mercy without having any doubt or crookedness or falsehood in it that the righteous can do the righteous deeds to be the good-doers, and He has made it easy for the warning and good news that the believers can take heed, and that they do not follow any allies other than Him, while He has prevented the disbelievers from understanding it placing shields around their hearts:
[2:1-2] Alif.Laam.Meem. That is a scripture, there is no doubt in it, is a guidance for the righteous.
[31:1-3] Alif.Laam.Meem. That is of signs of the wise scripture. A guidance and a mercy for the good-doers.
[39:28] An Arabic Quran, without any crookedness that they may fear (God).
[41:42] The falsehood cannot enter it of its past nor of its future, a revelation from Wise, Praiseworthy.
[19:97] So indeed, we have made it (Quran) easy in your (Muhammad) tongue that you (prophet) may give good news with it (Quran) to the righteous and may warn with it (Quran) a hostile people.
[44:58] So indeed, we have made it (Quran) easy in your (Muhammad) tongue that they may take heed.
[7:3] You (believers) shall follow what has been revealed to you from your Lord, and you do not follow any allies other than Him. Little is what you reflect.
[17:45] And when you have read the Quran, we have placed an invisible barrier between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter.
[17:46] And we have placed coverings over their hearts lest they understand it, and deafness in their ears. And when you have mentioned your Lord in the Quran alone, they have turned on their backs in aversion.
- Because God has confirmed that those who only follow the Quran will be able to avoid the idol worshiping reflecting that God is our god (deity), and the idol worshiping is an unforgiveable sin:
[39:45] And when has been mentioned God alone, has shrunk in aversion hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter, and when has been mentioned those (protectors) other than Him, then they rejoice.
[37:35] Indeed, they (criminals destined to Hell on a day of judgment) have been when it had been said to them, “There is no god except God,” they turned arrogant.
[6:106] You (Muhammad) shall follow what has been inspired to you (Muhammad) from your Lord: there is no god except He, and shall turn away from the idolaters.
[4:48] Indeed, God does not forgive that a partner is associated with Him, while He forgives whatever other than that for whomever He wills. And whoever associates partner with God, then certainly, he has fabricated a horrendous sin.
[4:116] Indeed, God does not forgive that a partner is associated with Him, while He forgives whatever other than that for whomever He wills. And whoever associates partner with God, then he has certainly strayed far astray.
- Because God has given us a scripture with an exact number of unchangeable words that has completed truth and justice, and that we need to remember Him through our beliefs and practices:
[18:109] Say, “If the ocean had been ink for my Lord’s words, surely, the ocean would have run out before that my Lord’s words would run out, even if we had brought with like of it as (ink) supplement.”
[31:27] And if that whatever in the earth of trees were pens, and the ocean adding to it after of it were seven oceans (of ink), God’s words would not have run out. Indeed, God is Almighty, Wise.
[6:115] And your Lord’s word has completed truth and justice. There is no modifier of His words, and He is the Hearer, the Knower.
[21:10] Indeed, we have sent down to all of you a scripture, in it is your remembrance. Do you not then reflect?
[72:28] That He knows that indeed, they (messengers) have conveyed messages of their Lord, and He has encompassed of what has been with them, and He has counted number of all things.
- Because God warns that the Quran is a messenger recites His revelations to all of us will witness to his Lord on a day of Meeting with Him to be deserted one by his people being allies of the Satan:
[25:30] And the messenger said, “O Lord; indeed, my people have accepted this – the Quran as a deserted thing.”
Upon reflecting to a precise detail from a set of its verses being a confirmation, the believers should not have any hesitation to accept that they should only follow the Quran to see them at a good place of return.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.