- God is a Protector of those who believed in Him, and He brings them out of the darkness to the light (2:257) while He has given His own description to confirm His existence to establish it in our hearts even though we do not see Him:
[24:35] God is a light of the heavens and the earth. The allegory of His light is like a concave mirror with a lamp in it; the lamp is in a glass, the glass is as if it were a bright star lit from a blessed oil producing tree (olive tree), which is neither of the east nor of the west, its oil gives off light even if it is not touched by fire. Light upon light. God guides to His light to whomever He wills. And God cites the examples for the mankind, and God is aware of everything.
- God spoke to Moses directly during the appointment at Mount Sinai (4:164), and made the mountain to crumble when Moses wanted to see Him. It is not only a great historical event but also a surprising physical proof that God does exist and the destruction of the mountain may be a sign of how the mountains will be made to crumble into pieces when the world comes to an end:
[7:143] And when Moses came at our appointment, and his Lord spoke with him, he said, “My Lord, let me look upon You.” He said, “You cannot see Me. Look at the mountain; if it stays in its place, then you can see Me.” Then, his Lord manifested Himself to the mountain, and He made it to crumble. Moses fell unconscious. When he returned to normal, he said, “Glory be to You. I repent to You, and I am the first of those who believe.”
- God: there is no god except He, who will gather us on the Day of Resurrection in which there is no doubt (4:87), and He will set up the scales of justice, and the earth is within His fist while the heavens will be folded in His right hand:
[21:47] And we will set up the scales of the justice on the day of resurrection, so that no soul will be wronged in the least, and even if it was the weight of a mustard seed, we will bring it into (consideration). And we are efficient in reckoning.
[39:67] And they have not given God His true value. The whole earth will be in His fist on the Day of Resurrection, and the heavens will be folded in His right hand. Glory be to Him, and He is too High above what they associate (with Him).
- God is the author of the Quran (10:37, 4:82) while He has so efficiently designed it to serve as our guidance assigning so many attributes such as examples, allegories, proofs, wonders, knowledge and wisdom that it is not possible to produce it or a part of it even if the human and the Jinn were united together to do that:
[10:38] Do they say, he (Muhammad) has invented it? Say: “Then bring a chapter (sura) like it, and call upon whoever you can besides God if you are truthful!”
[11:13] Do they say, he has invented it?” Say: “Then bring ten invented chapters (suras) like it, and call on whoever you can besides God if you are truthful.”
[17:88] Say, “If the human and the Jinn were united together to bring a Quran like this, they could not bring one like this, even if they were helpers of one another.”
- God guides those with a light and a clear scripture that has come from Him to bring them out of the darkness to the light as well to lead them to a straight path, who seek His pleasure (5:16). Thus, our salvation is attained by knowing the Quran, the God’s final message to the humanity but the mere recitation of it without learning anything from it does not bring any real benefits for us to be our guidance:
[16:98] So, when you read the Quran, you shall seek refuge with God from the Satan, the rejected.
[33:40] Muhammad was not the father of any man among you, but he is a messenger of God and the final prophet. And God is aware of everything.
- God has cited the examples in the Quran assigning the wondrous nature to it so that people may use the Quran to be the only source of religious teachings and laws to worship Him alone and to lead a righteous life:
[13:31] And if there were a Qur’an by which the mountains could be moved or by which the earth could be cloven asunder or by which the dead could be made to speak with. No, with God is their believing. Do then not know those who believe that if God had willed, He could have certainly guided all mankind? And those who disbelieve will not cease to strike them a disaster for what they did or it settles close to their homes until the promise of God comes to pass. Surely, God never breaks the promise.
[59:21] If we revealed this Quran to a mountain, you would have seen it humbled and crumbled out of reverence for God. And we cite these examples to the people, so that they may reflect.
- The Quran is completed with the word of God including truth and justice (6:115) as well as detailed with knowledge of a guidance and a mercy for a people who believe (6:114, 7:52, 11:1 and 41:3) while it has been made with the exact number of words that we need to lead a righteous life practicing His religion avoiding all kinds of idolatry as well as accepting no other information from any man made sources. It is a clear indication that God has taught us with the exact number of His words, not less or not more that we must need to reflect:
[18:109] Say, “If the ocean were ink for the words of my Lord, the ocean would run out, before the words of my Lord run out, even if we were to bring another like it for (ink) supplement.”
[31:27] If all the trees in the earth were made into pens, and the ocean would be (ink), adding seven to it one after another, the words of God would not run out. God is Almighty, Most Wise.
- The Quran is a reminder (dhik’run) in the masculine form for the world (12:104, 38:87, 68:52 and 81:27) while its mathematical coding is also a reminder (dhik’raa) in the feminine formembedded in its Arabic text to a people destined for it (27:82) to better understand the Quran, to eliminate any disputes and misinterpretation of many verses of it, and to perfect the practices of the God-given religious rites when most people are not certain about His revelations or away from them:
[74:30] Over it is nineteen.
[74:31] And we made the angels to be guardians of Hell, and we did not make their number except: (1) to warn the disbelievers, (2) to make certain for those who were given the scripture, (3) to strengthen the faith of those who believe, and (4) to eliminate any doubt from those who were given the scripture and the believers. Those who have disease in their hearts as well as the disbelievers would say, “What did God mean by this allegory?” Thus, God misguides whomever he wills and He guides whomever He wills. None knows your Lord’s soldiers except He. And it is but a reminder for the humans.
[27:82] And when the punishment is almost due upon them, we will produce for them a creature from the earth speaking to them that the people are not certain about our revelations.
- When it is said that the Most Gracious has gotten a son! (19:88) despite, everyone in the heavens and the earth is a servant to the Most Gracious (19:93) is about to cause a horrendous disaster in the universe:
[19:90] Almost the heavens are to shatter from it, and the earth is to split asunder, and the mountains are to collapse in devastation.
- The creatures of God whether in the heavens or in the earth prostrate Him that include the sun, the moon, the stars, the mountains, the trees, the animals, and many of the people while many people deserve the retribution of God:
[21:79] So we gave understanding of it to Solomon, and to each we gave them wisdom and knowledge. And we committed the mountains and the birds to glorify our praises with David. This is what we did.
[22:18] Do you not see that to God prostrate what is in the heavens and what is in the earth, and the sun and the moon and the stars and the mountains and the trees and the animals, and many of the people? And many who have deserved the retribution. And whoever God humiliates, then none can honor him. God does whatever He wills.
[38:18] We committed the mountains in his service to glorify with him at sunset and sunrise.
- To God belongs the kingship of the heavens and the earth, and the control of all matters belongs to Him as well (57:5). Thus, the falling of a large amount of hails may cause a disaster to a people of certain parts of the earth while He gathers the clouds together to come out of rain from them:
[24:43] Do you not see that God drives the clouds, then He gathers them together, then He piles them upon each other, then you see the rain coming out of them? And He sends down from the sky, the mountains of hail out of it to afflict whomever He wills, and He diverts it from whomever He wills. The flash of its lighting almost takes away the sight.
- It may seem to us that the earth is standing still. But it moves around the sun, which takes 365 days to return to the same point while it rotates on its axis, which takes 24 hours to do the same. The scientific data confirms that the earth moves around the sun at the speed of approx. 67,000 miles per hour while it rotates on its axis at the speed of approx. 1,000 miles per hour:
[27:88] When you look at the mountains, you think that they are standing still. But they are moving, like the clouds. Such is the creation of God, who has perfected everything. He is fully Cognizant of everything you do.
- God has narrated the histories in the Quran in which we have a lesson for us (12:111) while He has cited all kinds of examples and the warning so that people can take heed or they may fear God, supported by the mathematical confirmation with a small set of verses given in the table below is a physical proof that if any of us whoever he/she may be, makes any point from his/her own to worship God alone or creates a drama outside the teachings of the Quran would be the exceeding of the limit of knowledge given by God:
[12:3] We narrate to you the best history of what we have inspired to you in this Quran; and before it you were certainly, of those who were unaware.
[17:41] And we have cited (all kinds of example) in this Quran that they may take heed. But it only increases their aversion.
[17:89] And we have cited for the people every kind of example in this Quran, but most people refused to be only disbelievers.
[20:113] And we thus revealed it, an Arabic Quran, and we mentioned in it the warning that they may fear, or it may cause them to take heed.
[39:27] And we have cited for the people every kind of example in this Quran, so that they may take heed.
God has described Himself to be a source of light, what He guides to whomever He wills. Now what we need to reflect is to grow our souls using His light, which is achieved through establishing appropriate beliefs in our hearts as well as perfect practicing of the rites given by Him. Hence, He has shared with us through His final scripture that the Quran is a light and guidance, which can bring those out of the darkness to the light and lead to a straight path, who seek His pleasure.
God has created us and He knows best who we are and what we need to do for our successful return to Him. He knows that people need different approach to reflect on Him and to His guidance, and He has provided us with all the possible ways that are needed to help us to get back to Him redeeming our sins as well as leading a righteous life as prescribed by Him. Some people may reflect to God based on the straightforward commands and instructions while others may reflect on Him based on commands and instructions placed in an exceptional way when they may miss the straightforward ones or it may be vice versa. You should also remember that the Satan and his tribes are always around us to insist on us for doing either less or more, even to make us confused to misguide us to make us losers in the Hereafter. However, there is no less or more for us when God is our concern if we really honor Him.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.