There are many verses in the Quran on the subject of sending a messenger upon delivering of all the scripture to humanity. Thus, Islam was powered by the revelation of the Quran in the early 7th century through Prophet Muhammad to guide humanity in a right direction for its disgrace and deviation while it was co-powered by the unveiling of its mathematical coding in the late 20th century through Dr. Rashad, a messenger of the covenant to address the infiltration of corruptions and misconceptions into beliefs and practices of Islam over the period of time. God has detailed out the message and the sign of the prophesized messenger (messenger of covenant), even the time of the fulfillment of the prophecy in the Quran being the basis of recognizing him as a messenger of God as well as to observe His religion in a right way avoiding centuries-long corrupt beliefs and practices to be successful in the Hereafter. However, this study is aimed to detail out the consequences of opposing the messenger destined to unveil the mathematical coding of the Quran to lead us to a straight path.
Consequences of the disbelievers
- The prophecy in the Quran to produce a creature from the earth for authenticity of the Quran to bring people back to the Quran when the majority people are away from God’s revelations. However, we had to wait about 1400 years from the time of the revelation of the Quran to unveil the code embedded in the Quran’s Arabic text for the discovery of computer as prophesied in the Quran, a creature from the earth that needs more than a century to build. But the bizarre morphological description and imaginary behavior of a prophesied beast emerging from the earth that we know through Hadith is ridiculous being a fairy tale!
[27:82] And when the punishment has fulfilled upon them, we have brought forth for them a creature from the earth, speaks to them that the people have been with our revelations do not ascertain.
- The prophecy in the Quran to send a messenger after delivering all the scriptures is destined to unveil the code of the Quran by God’s leave, and those who reject the messenger are the real wicked when the prophecy is fulfilled:
[3:81] And when God took a covenant of the prophets: “Certainly, whatever I have given you of scripture and wisdom, then a messenger has come to you confirming that which is with yourselves. You must believe in him and must support him.” He said: “Have you asserted and taken My covenant on that?” They said: “We have asserted.” He said: “So you shall bear witness, and indeed, I am with you of the witnesses.”
[3:82] Then whoever turns away after that, then those are the wicked ones.
- The wicked seek other than God’s religion and make distinction between the prophets while those who accept other than Islam (Submission) as their religion and make distinction between prophets sent with scriptures in different guidance periods will be losers in the Hereafter:
[3:83] So do they seek other than God’s religion (deenillah) while whatever in the heavens and the earth have submitted to Him willingly or unwillingly? And to Him they will be returned.
[3:84] Say: “We believe in God and what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Patriarchs, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We do not make any distinction between them, and to Him we are submitters.”
[3:85] And whoever seeks other than submission as a religion (deenan), will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers.
- God does not guide the wicked people. They have deserved the curse of God, the angels and all the righteous people and will abide forever in Hell wherein their retribution will never be lighted nor will they be reprieved. But God forgives those who have repented and reformed while repentance will not be accepted from those who have increased their disbelief and have gone far astray:
[3:86] How shall God guide a people who disbelieved after believing, and witnessed that the messenger is true and the clear proofs come to them? And God does not guide the wicked people.
[3:87] Those have deserved as their recompense is the curse of God, and the angels, and all the people.
[3:88] They will abide forever therein; the retribution will neither be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
[3:89] Except those who repent after that and reform. Then indeed, God is Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[3:90] Those who disbelieved after their belief, then increased disbelief, their repentance will never be accepted from them; they have gone astray.
- The prophecy is confirmed mentioning certain prophets by name including Muhammad but not directly by name, and the painful retribution has been prepared for the disbelievers while Muhammad delivered the final scripture and he was the final prophet but not the final messenger. But there is a misinterpretation and misconception among the traditional Muslim community around the world that Muhammad is the final messenger as well as the final prophet, which is a big impediment for many Muslim people to accept a messenger of the covenant and the message sent with him to find the right way to practice God’s religion:
[33:7] And when we took from the prophets their covenant, and from you (Muhammad), and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, son of Mary. And we took from them a solemn covenant.
[33:8] That He may ask the truthful about their truthfulness, and has prepared for the disbelievers a painful retribution.
[33:40] Muhammad has not been a father of anyone of your men, but has had a messenger of God and a seal of the prophets (wa-laakin rasuulallahi wa-khaatama al-nabiyeena) and God has done being Knower of everything.
- God has warned the disbelievers of the messenger to avoid the terrible situation on the Day the world will come to an end. The terrible smoke will cover the people and it will be the painful for the disbelievers while the believers will be saved from it while God had sent an enlightened messenger with the reminder (the mathematical coding of the Quran) but most people rejected him as they found him astray and detected foolishness in him to make them disbelievers without taking the opportunity of the message given to the messenger to make sure whether they have been believers or disbelievers before leaving this world:
[44:10] Therefore, watch for the day when the sky brings a profound smoke.
[44:11] It will envelop the people; this is a painful retribution.
[44:12] “Our Lord, relieve this retribution for us; we are believers”.
[44:13] How can be the reminder (al-dhik’raa) for them when an enlightened messenger had come to them?
[44:14] Then, they turned away from him and said, “An educated mad!”
There are 19 verses across 4 suras in the Quran that have specifically stated the consequences of the disbelievers of the messenger of covenant. If the relevant verse and sura numbers are added, the sum is a multiple of 19 => 1159 = 19 x 61 (as shown in the table below):
Note: This mathematical confirmation is an explicit proof that Muhammad was a prophet who delivered the final edition of God’s scripture while he was not the final messenger and the disbelievers of the messenger of covenant will suffer painful retribution at the time of their death, during interim punishment, on a Day of the Destruction of the world and everlasting punishment followed by the final Judgment for not finding a right way to make Heaven due to disregarding of God’s message given to His messenger.
Here are certain tips that may help to understand the consequences of disregarding the message given to the messenger of covenant:
- God has commanded us to spend from our provision to attain righteousness when we are alive but not after our death to avoid the painful retribution. However, this statement is not directly related to the consequences of the disbelievers of the messenger but helps us to understand the shipment of the message in the context to avoid confusion:
[3:91] Indeed, those who disbelieved and died while they are disbelievers, the earth full of gold will not be accepted from any of them, even if he offered as ransom with it. For them they will have a painful retribution and they will have no helpers.
[3:92] You cannot attain righteousness until you spend from what you love; and whatever you spend of a possession, then indeed, God is aware of it.
- The divine promise to protect the Quran from any distortions is directly connected to the unveiling of the Quran’s code, which also serves as an evidence to avoid the myth around the traditional Muslim arena that the invisible force will come down to protect it when any extraneous materials are attempted to inject into it.
[15:9] Indeed, we have sent down the reminder, and indeed, we will certainly be protectors of it.
Note: “We” in subject pronoun and “Us” in object pronoun form is the only royal plural form of God, used in the Quran involving His angels and systems, even though He is the One and He has no partners while to interpret this first person plural Arabic pronoun to “I” and “Me” is a misintepretation to understand the message in the verse.
- The prophets have been given scripture to deliver, as mentioned in the following verse of the Quran, which is the basis to judge any disputes for those who have been given, and makes a clear difference between prophet and messenger. However, the Quran also teaches us that all prophets are messengers but all messengers are not prophets:
[2:213] The people had been one community as God raised up the prophets as bearers of good news and warners, and He sent down with them the scripture with the truth that it may judge between the people in what they had differed in it. And they had not differed in it except those who have been given it after which the clear proofs came to them, out of jealously among themselves. Then God has guided those who have believed of what they differed in it of the truth with His permission. And God guides whoever He wills to a straight path.
The discovery of computer prophesied in the Quran as a creature from the earth was required to unveil the code embedded in the Quran’s Arabic text. But the bizarre morphological description and imaginary behavior of a prophesied beast emerging from the earth that we know through Hadith is ridiculous being a fairy tale! Hence, the mathematical coding of Quran was unveiled in 1974 through fulfillment of the related divine prophecies and promise to address the infiltration of misconceptions and corruptions occurred around the beliefs and practices of Islam over the period of time.
The prophecy in the Quran to send a messenger after delivering all the scriptures is destined to unveil the code of the Quran by God’s leave, and those who reject the messenger are the real wicked when the prophecy is fulfilled. The wicked seek other than God’s religion and make a distinction between the prophets while those who accept other than Islam as their religion and make a distinction between prophets sent with scriptures in different guidance periods will be losers in the Hereafter. God does not guide such wicked people, who have deserved the curse of God, the angels and all the righteous people and will abide forever in Hell wherein their retribution will never be lighted nor will they be reprieved except those who have repented and reformed without going far astray.
The prophecy is confirmed mentioning certain prophets by name including Muhammad and the painful retribution has been prepared for the disbelievers while there is a misinterpretation and misconception among the traditional Muslim community around the world that Muhammad is the final messenger as well as the final prophet, is a big impediment for many Muslim people to accept the messenger and the message to find the right way to practice God’s religion to make Heaven.
God has warned the disbelievers of the messenger to avoid the terrible situation on the Day the world will come to an end. However, most people rejected him as they found him astray and detected foolishness in him to make them disbelievers without taking the opportunity of the message given to the messenger to make sure whether they were believers or disbelievers before leaving this world.
This review with a small set of verses provides us enough evidences including explicit proof to confirm that opposing of the messenger of covenant will put the disbelievers into great jeopardy. Ignoring the message sent with the messenger claiming Muhammad to be the last messenger by the so called Islamic scholars has been proven lie and misguidance while their saying that they do not need it to continue with their corrupt beliefs and practices is to make their businesses. Hence, there is no way for those who trust God and have certainty in the Hereafter to disregard the messenger or the mathematical coding of Quran given as mercy and reminder just to stay with the majority or to follow the so called scholars rather should make efforts to find a right way to practice God’s religion to save their souls avoiding the painful retribution followed by death.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.