There are many verses in the Quran on the subject of sending a messenger upon delivering of all the scripture to humanity. Thus, Islam was powered by the revelation of the Quran in the early 7th century through Prophet Muhammad to guide humanity in a right direction for its disgrace and deviation while it was co-powered by the unveiling of its mathematical coding in the late 20th century through Dr. Rashad, a messenger of the covenant to address the infiltration of corruptions and misconceptions into beliefs and practices of Islam over the period of time. God has detailed out the message and the sign of the prophesized messenger (messenger of covenant), even the time of the fulfillment of the prophecy in the Quran being the basis of recognizing him as a messenger of God as well as to observe His religion in a right way avoiding centuries-long corrupt beliefs and practices to be successful in the Hereafter. However, this study is aimed to detail out the consequences of opposing the messenger destined to unveil the mathematical coding of the Quran to lead us to a straight path.
Consequences of the disbelievers
- The prophecy in the Quran to produce a creature from the earth for authenticity of the Quran to bring people back to the Quran when the majority people are away from God’s revelations. However, we had to wait about 1400 years from the time of the revelation of the Quran to unveil the code embedded in the Quran’s Arabic text for the discovery of computer as prophesied in the Quran, a creature from the earth that needs more than a century to build. But the bizarre morphological description and imaginary behavior of a prophesied beast emerging from the earth that we know through Hadith is ridiculous being a fairy tale!
[27:82] And when has fulfilled the punishment upon them, we have brought forth for them a creature from the earth, speaks to them that the people have been with our revelations do not ascertain.
- The covenant placed in every scripture given to the prophets has been confirmed in the Quran that God will send a messenger after delivery of all the scriptures is destined to unveil the code of the Quran by God’s leave, and those who reject the messenger are the real wicked when this covenant is fulfilled:
[3:81] And when God has taken a covenant of the prophets: “Certainly, whatever I have given you of scripture and wisdom, then has come to you a messenger confirming that which is with yourselves. You must believe in him and must support him.” He said: “Have you affirmed and taken My covenant on that?” They said: “We have affirmed.” He said: “So you shall bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses.”
[3:82] So whoever has turned away after that, then those-they are the disobedient.
- The wicked seek other than God’s religion and make distinction between the prophets while those who accept other than Islam (Submission) as their religion and make distinction between prophets sent with scriptures in different guidance periods will be losers in the Hereafter:
[3:83] So do they seek other than God’s religion (deenillah) while whatever in the heavens and the earth have submitted to Him willingly or unwillingly? And to Him they will be returned.
[3:84] Say: “We believe in God and what was sent down to us and what was sent down to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Patriarchs, and what was given to Moses and Jesus and the prophets from their Lord. We do not make any distinction between them, and to Him we are submitters.”
[3:85] And whoever seeks other than submission as a religion (deenan), will not be accepted from him, and in the Hereafter he will be with the losers.
- God does not guide the wicked people. They have deserved the curse of God, the angels and all the righteous people and will abide forever in Hell wherein their retribution will never be lighted nor will they be reprieved. But God forgives those who have repented and reformed while repentance will not be accepted from those who have increased their disbelief and have gone far astray:
[3:86] How shall God guide a people who disbelieved after believing, and witnessed that the messenger is true and the clear proofs come to them? And God does not guide the wicked people.
[3:87] Those have deserved as their recompense is the curse of God, and the angels, and all the people.
[3:88] They will abide forever therein; the retribution will neither be lightened for them, nor will they be reprieved.
[3:89] Except those who repent after that and reform. Then indeed, God is Forgiving, Most Merciful.
[3:90] Those who disbelieved after their belief, then increased disbelief, their repentance will never be accepted from them; they have gone astray.
- The prophecy is confirmed mentioning certain prophets by name including Muhammad but not directly by name, and the painful retribution has been prepared for the disbelievers while Muhammad had delivered a messenger of God and the final scripture. But there is a misinterpretation and misconception among the traditional Muslim community around the world that Muhammad is the final messenger as well as the final prophet, which is a big impediment for many Muslim people to accept a messenger of the covenant and the message sent with him to find the right way to practice God’s religion:
[33:7] And when we have taken their covenant from the prophets, and from you (Muhammad), and from Noah, Abraham, Moses, and Jesus, son of Mary. And we took from them a solemn covenant.
[33:8] That He may ask the truthful about their truth, and has prepared for the disbelievers a painful retribution.
[33:40] Muhammad has not been a father of anyone of your men, but has had a messenger of God and a seal of the prophets (wa-laakin rasuulallahi wa-khaatama al-nabiyeena) and God has done being Knower of everything.
- God has warned the people about a terrible smoke in the sky that will cover the people as a painful punishment for turning away from a messenger of the covenant sent with the reminder of Quran’s mathematical coding but when the punishment will come to them will say that they are believers, and it is unfortunate that very few people believe him and the message sent with him when he has been among the people:
[44:10] So, you shall watch for a day the sky will bring of a profound smoke.
[44:11] It will envelop the people; this is a painful punishment.
[44:12] “Our Lord, relieve the punishment from us; Indeed, we are believers”.
[44:13] How was the reminder for them, and certainly, had come to them a clarifying messenger?
[44:14] Then, they had turned away from him and said, “An educated, a mad!”
There are 19 verses across 4 suras in the Quran that have specifically stated the consequences of the disbelievers of the messenger of covenant. If the relevant verse and sura numbers are added, the sum is a multiple of 19 => 1159 = 19 x 61 (as shown in the table below):
Note: This mathematical confirmation is an explicit proof that Muhammad was a prophet who delivered the final edition of God’s scripture while he was not the final messenger and the disbelievers of the messenger of covenant will suffer painful retribution at the time of their death, during interim punishment, on a Day of the Destruction of the world and everlasting punishment followed by the final Judgment for not finding a right way to make Heaven due to disregarding of God’s message given to His messenger.
Here are certain tips that may help to understand the consequences of disregarding the message given to a messenger of the covenant:
- God has commanded us to spend from our provision to attain righteousness when we are alive but not after our death to avoid the painful retribution. However, this statement is not directly related to the consequences of the disbelievers of the messenger but helps us to understand the shipment of the message in the context to avoid confusion:
[3:91] Indeed, those who disbelieved and died while they are disbelievers, the earth full of gold will not be accepted from any of them, even if he offered as ransom with it. For them they will have a painful retribution and they will have no helpers.
[3:92] You cannot attain righteousness until you spend from what you love; and whatever you spend of a possession, then indeed, God is aware of it.
- The divine promise to protect the Quran from any distortions is directly connected to the unveiling of the Quran’s code, which also serves as an evidence to avoid the myth around the traditional Muslim arena that the invisible force will come down to protect it when any extraneous materials are attempted to inject into it.
[15:9] Indeed, we have sent down the reminder, and indeed, we will certainly be protectors of it.
Note: “We” in subject pronoun and “Us” in object pronoun form is the only royal plural form of God, used in the Quran involving His angels and systems, even though He is the One and He has no partners while to interpret this first person plural Arabic pronoun to “I” and “Me” is a misintepretation to understand the message in the verse.
- The prophets have been given scripture to deliver, as mentioned in the following verse of the Quran, which is the basis to judge any disputes for those who have been given, and makes a clear difference between prophet and messenger. However, the Quran also teaches us that all prophets are messengers but all messengers are not prophets:
[2:213] The people had been one community as God raised up the prophets as bearers of good news and warners, and He sent down with them the scripture with the truth that it may judge between the people in what they had differed in it. And they had not differed in it except those who have been given it after which the clear proofs came to them, out of jealously among themselves. Then God has guided those who have believed of what they differed in it of the truth with His permission. And God guides whoever He wills to a straight path.
The discovery of computer prophesied in the Quran as a creature from the earth was required to unveil the code embedded in the Quran’s Arabic text. But the bizarre morphological description and imaginary behavior of a prophesied beast emerging from the earth that we know through Hadith is ridiculous being a fairy tale! Hence, the mathematical coding of Quran was unveiled in 1974 through fulfillment of the related divine prophecies and promise to address the infiltration of misconceptions and corruptions occurred around the beliefs and practices of Islam over the period of time.
The placement of the covenant in every scripture to send a messenger after delivery of all the scriptures is confirmed in the Quran and is destined to unveil the code of the Quran by God’s leave that we know now, and those who reject the messenger are the real wicked when the covenant has fulfilled. The wicked seek other than God’s religion and make a distinction between the prophets while those who accept other than Islam as their religion and make a distinction between prophets sent with scriptures in different guidance periods will be losers in the Hereafter. God does not guide such wicked people, who have deserved the curse of God, the angels and all the righteous people and will abide forever in Hell wherein their retribution will never be lighted nor will they be reprieved except those who have repented and reformed without going far astray.
The covenant is placed in the Quran informing Muhammad, i.e., all of us referring to certain prophets by name that it has been placed in all the previous scripture and the painful retribution has been prepared for the disbelievers while there is a misinterpretation and misconception among the traditional Muslim community around the world that Muhammad is the final messenger as well as the final prophet, is a big impediment for many Muslim people to accept the messenger and the message to find the right way to practice God’s religion to make Heaven.
God has warned the people that they will notice a terrible smoke in the sky covering the people as a painful punishment for turning away from the messenger and the message sent with the messenger as they do not take the opportunity to do the righteous deeds following the reminder, while we know that very few people believe him and accept the message when he has been among the people.
This review with a small set of verses provides us enough evidences including explicit proof to confirm a major covenant of God with the prophets and three prophecies around it, while turning away from a messenger of the covenant has put the disbelievers into a great jeopardy. The reason is that the so called Islamic scholars are teaching the Muslim community Muhammad to be the final messenger and the final prophet, even misinterpreting the difference between prophet and messenger, and are explaining the prophecies based on alleged hadiths to keep the Muslim community in darkness hiding the truth from them. Thus, when God’s covenant to send a messenger has been fulfilled upon delivery all scripture, they are saying that they do not need messenger to continue their religious business with their corrupt beliefs and practices, disregarding what will happen to them in the Hereafter, even when they have noticed a great disaster as prophesied in the Quran. However, there is no way for those who trust God and have certainty in the Hereafter to disregard the messenger or the message, mathematical coding of Quran given as mercy and reminder just to stay with the majority or to follow the so called scholars rather should make efforts to find a right way to practice God’s religion to save their souls in the Hereafter.
Peaceful Friday, salaam and God bless.